In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Discussion] Notification Light problem in Mi A1 after July Security update

2018-07-17 12:49:11

1,116 10

Rookie Bunny

Manu! | from Mi A1

I'm facing this issue. In fact, I came here to check if anyone is reporting this issue.
2018-07-17 12:53:56
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Manu! | from Mi A1

by the way, the notification light issue in case of low battery can be solved by changing when you battery power saver starts atomatically. if it is set at 15%, notification light comes at 14%. if it is 5%, light comes at 5%. if it is never, notification light does not start due to low battery.
2018-07-17 13:08:21
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Manu! | from Mi A1

DJyoti
I need to mention to the viewers of my thread that there is also one kind of bug which everyone are  ...

I observed that too. Also, camera flash is no longer two tone. it's just white for now in my phone. the Torchlight is two tone but flash is just white. Are you facing this issue too?
2018-07-31 15:03:38
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Throwback With Mi 2018
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list