In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Discussion] Notification Light problem in Mi A1 after July Security update

2018-07-17 12:49:11

1,118 10

Semi Pro Bunny

DJyoti Author | from Mi A1

Manu!
by the way, the notification light issue in case of low battery can be solved by changing when you b ...

yes you are right, but it has no problem there, the notification light didn't blink at all in any case above mentioned
2018-07-18 10:46:21
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

I need to mention to the viewers of my thread that there is also one kind of bug which everyone are missing after July update which are as follows-

1) After streaming video in full screen or landscape mode after quiting the video after seeing the screen goes back to landscape mode then it turn  back to portrait position. This is happening while seeing youtube videos or seeing videos from video player in full screen.
2) While playing videos in YouTube, you cannot no more jump and escape the streaming of the video which you can do in earlier version, now to skip the video forward you need to touch the end of the streaming red circle and pull forward or backward without losing contact to the screen.

Thanks & Regards
2018-07-20 18:12:13
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Manu!
I observed that too. Also, camera flash is no longer two tone. it's just white for now in my phone ...

no problem in flash light and double tone LED both are working fine
2018-08-05 16:45:23
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Throwback With Mi 2018
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list