In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Discussion] Xiaomi's Androidone program on Mi A1

2019-03-02 05:16:12
400 5
Hi Mi A1 Users,

Xiaomi has kept their promises by giving us 2 major System update along with Monthly Security patches. So, here are the details of Xiaomi's great success which is totally fantastic, amazing and worth-remembering as an experience of Androidone program.

1. They launched their system on Nougat and gave update to Android Oreo 8.0 which was a major success with Battery drainage, Poor camera quality and Apps crashing.

2. They also gave the Android 8.1 again with huge success of introducing Sms wipe, Lower Battery life, Poor Camera Quality, Low Sound Output.

3. Again on Christmas Eve they provided us Android 9.0 Pie with major success in introducing Boot-loop, Poorer battery back-up, Apps crashing, Wiping Snapdragon in-built Equaliser, Dual 4G with no tower and last with a record of Highest SAR value.

So, as a major Success of the company don't expect Android Q 10.0, as if what else are waiting for your phone you can imagine hopefully.

By the by wait and think why the other companies Androidone phones have Treble Support, Camera to API, EIS, NFC etc. etc.

The Xiaomi's Developers are great and Moderators are great too. As they only know to tell you "Stay tuned to Mi Community", without giving proper informations.

Thanks & Regards
2019-03-02 05:16:12
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

I hate MiUi | from Mi A1

Just wait and watch Moderator Avinash Gupta coming with his Copy paste text, if he doesn't like the thread he'll eventually delete it.
2019-03-02 05:53:47

Semi Pro Bunny

kkbro | from Mi A1

Absolutely right. It's March 2 and still no February update.
2019-03-02 05:56:10

Semi Pro Bunny

Ballud | from Mi A1

Guys, check xda. People who have got the February update are facing some serious problems. Thus they must have suspended the update.
2019-03-02 06:13:08

Rookie Bunny

74125798 | from Mi A1

I hate MiUi
Just wait and watch Moderator Avinash Gupta coming with his Copy paste text, if he doesn't like the  ...

avibe mujhe February update nahi mila
2019-03-02 09:04:54
I hate MiUi replied at 2019-03-02 16:23:47
Just wait and watch Moderator Avinash Gupta coming with his Copy paste text, if he doesn't like the  ...

Neither I am going to copy paste any text nor I will delete it :)
It's your feedback to us and we hear it :)
2019-03-05 06:37:54