There are many reports of battery outages on smartphones. Now a similar incident has occurred, where the phone of the popular brand Xiaomi broke into a person's pants. According to sources, the phone kept in the pants of the user of Andhra Pradesh started to warm and then exploded.|
According to reports, 31-year-old Madhu Babu says he was leaving home to go to the office in the morning. At the same time, he realized that the smartphone in the pocket was slowly heating up and then the phone blasted with loud noise and the smoke started to come out of the pocket.
He immediately panicked and dropped his phone on the road, then fell into flames. Madhu sustained minor injuries throughout the accident. Regarding the incident, Madhu said that the phone was ignited as if someone had burnt it in kerosene and set it on fire. Madhu said that the phone cover was also completely burned out and if there was no cover, he would have suffered more injuries.
According to Madhu, he bought the new Redmi 6 in April 2019. When asked about the condition of the phone, he said that the phone lasted for 4-5 months, but after that he started having problems. Babu also said that he had charged his smartphone two hours before leaving.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .