Android 9.0 pie user can enable dark mode on Google chrome , however it is still on experimental stage. But in 99% cases, works fine on my k20 pro.|
1. enter chrome://flags in the browser's address bar
2. Tap the 'Search flags' box and enter the work dark.
You'll find two options here: 'Android web contents dark mode' and 'Android Chrome UI dark mode'.
3. Tap the drop-down menu under each of these options and change the setting to 'Activated', then restart Chrome.
4. Now Chrome > settings > themes >Dark
5. Restart the chrome, CONGRATULATIONS dark mode enabled
avatar.png (161.95 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-09-13 05:01:08 Upload
avatar.png (175.27 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-09-13 05:01:11 Upload
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .