In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[News] Valve releases update for Counter Strike 1.6

2019-10-09 22:16:24
93 1
Valve has released an update for Counter Strike. But, it’s not the one you probably assumed. Counter Strike 1.6 has received a minor update.
One of the pressing points of the update is the ability to toggle and control the display of money and health of players to teammates, opponents and the spectators.
sv_cheats is now only controllable by the server and will come as a huge relief to many players.
Other things that stand out in the update is the ones that have addressed the bugs regarding the weapons, with improvements and corrections done in UMP45 and Shotguns.
It is refreshing to see that Valve is still pounding out updates to improve the gameplay for Counter Strike 1.6.
2019-10-09 22:16:24
Favorites RateRate
Wow, great news. I just love updates in games, all the more I am very happy to update cs go because this is one of my favorite games and every time their innovations become better and better! However, I am sorry that Valve completely forgot about counter strike 1.6. I understand that there are already outdated graphics and that few people are playing in it, but nevertheless this is a classic of the genre and we should not forget about this version. By the way, I recently downloaded it again. I tried to download the version from Steam but could not find it there and therefore I had to look for pirated versions on the Internet. As a result, after a long search for a reliable site, I found cs 1.6 with mods and started playing. I didn’t even notice how time flew by the game and I felt such nostalgia...
2020-03-02 15:00:20