Hello Mi Fans...!
I am back with the new thread on Custom ROM series. In this series, we will review as much custom ROMs as possible after a month usage and give you users detailed feedback on it. Today I will be reviewing the Havoc OS For Redmi Note 5 based on Android 10.

So let's get started...!

Disclaimer: Have a complete backup before flashing. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, etc. Do this at your own risk.

Prerequisites:

Note: As the ROM already contains GApps within, so you need not flash it separately.

To know the process for Unlocking the Bootloader, Installing Custom Recovery and flash ROM, you can refer the threads given below:

The User Interface :

The home page, status bar and notification bar are no different from the regular stock android looks. It does have a google search bar at the bottom and app tray. Most of the symbols of the status bar along with the date and time can be easily customized according to one's wish. The notification bar contains all shortcuts with customization of colour and shapes and also contains a shortcut button to the settings menu.

App drawer and settings :
The app tray and settings menu are very much stock android like with google search bar at the top in the app drawer and settings search bar at the top in the settings menu. The volume slider bar is also very beautiful with accent colour matched as per settings applied.

Battery and storage:
The ROM was showing decent battery backup with around 6-7 hours of screen o time and 1-1.5days of battery backup. It has the option to switch to battery saver mode and its scheduling settings. It also has features such as adaptive battery and smart charging. The ROM is very clean and seldom has bloatware and so has almost 8GB used for system and the rest of the storage will be available to the user.

Android and software version :
The ROM is running on Havoc OS 3.0 based on Android 10. It periodically gets feature updates and regular security patch updates mostly monthly. The ROM contains almost all features of ANdroid 10 and will be a paradise fr stock ROM lovers.

Display setting and Havoc extras :
This is where Havoc ROM shows its true capabilities. It has many display settings from normal settings to always-on display and ambient display settings. The Havoc settings is a place where we can tweak each and everything of the Ui in the device. From mear date settings to navigation gestures.

Antutu Score :
From this review onwards we have started to give the Antutu scores as well. It had a decent Antutu score of 88,187 which is not the very best, to be frank.

ROM Summary:

The ROM as per my usage is very stable and customizable. It has a very decent battery backup and very clean. To be frank about the performance of the ROM, I am not much impressed. It's only decent and the Antutu benchmark score is also not the best. So to summarize, this ROM is mainly favourable to users who need just decent performance and look more for appearance and customizations. It also won't disappoint you in case of battery performance as well.

That's it for today friends...!
Hope to see you in another thread in with the review of another ROM for Redmi Note 5.
Stay Tuned...!