In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Kerala

[Recap] [Recap] MiFC Kerala - First Fan Club Meet

2016-10-18 23:33:16
5939 127
Edited by Karthik Mohan at 2016-10-29 11:08 PM

Hello Mi Fans and Mi Fans from Kerala,

So we had our first Fan Meet of our Mi Kerala FC on last Sunday. It was very exciting and enjoyable for me and I am sure for all who attended the meet.

MiFC Kerala - First Fan Meet On 9th October 2016
    http://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-35469-1-0.html

Our Venue ......Marine Drive @ Kochi

It is one of the tourist spot in Kerala and crowded too. So we decided it as the perfect venue for our first meet. Special thanks to Mi India team for supporting us.Our main purposes of arranging this fan meet is to build friendships among us and enjoy also in the mean time learn more about Xiaomi products… and it was a success.We decided to meet at the GCDA Centre  at Marine Drive

We did lot of preparation for our first fanmeet from last 1 week and finally the day has arrived, we were bit nervous still hopes for the best.We(Me and Neeraj Bro)reached the Thiruvalla Railway station around 11AM and our train was at 11:20PM, but train is late by 30min, we met few MI users there at station and had quick interaction with them and informed them about our fan meet.After getting into the Train, our bogie was almost full with a hardly no space to stand around, the journey was miserable but we were enthusiastic about our first fan meet.Train again got delayed around 1 hour @ Kottayam,by that time few fans have already started  contact us from 2:30PM but  we are still to waiting for the train to reach our destination @ Ernakulam and so  finally we reached the railway station from there amal & immanuel for taking us to the venue, we reached venue @3:10PM,

And so finally we  reached our venue at 3:10pm there we were greated each other by 10 of our fan who already present at our venue.
We waited for some more members who were on the way and had a special fan named joe, who came from Tamil Nadu to attend our fan meet.

Then we had our first session which was to introduced ourselves, we were more happy that some of the experianced  members like Tony Bro was present.During that session Tony Bro  shared his 2-year experience with Xiaomi ,meanwhile Neeraj revelaled  one of the  contest which we planned by him i.e. Spot Photography Contest, further information about this contest will be updated along with this  thread.
Further moving on to our second session which was to have a hands-on experience with Mi Devices like MR Power, Mi Band 2, Mitu USB and finally Mi Bluetooth Speaker which was a Chinese variant with SD Card Slot and it was signed by Hugo, meanwhile Khaleel one of our Mi fan joined with us.

Dipin and Neeraj had Mi band 2,  i just tried its working and i thought  my heart is beating so fast he he........Now its time for some clicks, we had some Photo Clicks along the Marine Drive with all our fans. Then we got a chance to try Mittu USB Drive, cool design and itsreally useful as it’s have both connectivity with Phone and Pc too, our fan Anoop was excited about this function.

Then we took some selfie with our Mr Power aka limited edition Redmi 3s Prime then we announced our next session which was a quiz regarding Xiaomi, we prepared about 25 questions but because of time limitation we short listed it to 10, All Fans participated well especially Bittas and Sujith but luck favoured Tony Bro & Khaleel.

In between all these sessions we had taken some quality group photographs
and enjoyed our day finally before we say good bye to each other we announced rules for Spot Photography contest which we announced before.

For rules and further information regarding Spot Photography
http://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-42931-1-0.html

So we moved to the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium,Kochi which was the venue for clash between Kerala Blasters vs Delhi Dynamos, and to our surprise we met another  Mi Fan Saiju who was sitting next to us along with his Mi Max. So finally match was finished by around 9PM dissapotingly match was draw.Afterwards that we reached station and waited about 2 hour for our train and it was around 3AM we reached our station and we both said good night to each other and moved to our respective homes finally.....

Prize:

By the way this is our Mi Communtiy Admin @gh.rohit

Winners: Tony Bro, Khaleel ( Quiz ), Anoop ( Photography )

It was wonderful meeting many new Mi fans and some known Mi fans turned friends. We hope that the Mi fans who came for the meet enjoyed it and we expect more Mi fans to join for the future fan meets.
We also like to thank  Mi India team who have been supporting us in every aspect.
Special Thanks to @Neerajr & @AMALMURALEE ( For his support to make this function possible)  @Bhagyesh ( For Mitu in Dhothi)

For more photos here

If you would like to be part of the Fan clubs in your city, join the Mi India Fan Club (Official) group on Facebook and you'll get the information regarding your City fan clubs.

For more detailed info on this meet and any future updates do join with us in our Mi FC Kerala Telegram group: Here
Or Scan QR Code Below

Regards,
MiFC Kerala Admins

Rate

Number of participants 8 Experience +77 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-10-18 23:33:16
Favorites12 RateRate

Master Bunny

Arjun555 | from app

Polichu....machanmare...MIFC Kerala....✌✌⚽✌✌
2016-10-19 00:22:18
Mi Fan

Pro Bunny

mr.srikanth | from app

തികഞ്ഞ MI
2016-10-19 00:52:06
mr.srikanth

Yes True Mi
2016-10-19 01:01:30

Pro Bunny

mr.srikanth | from app

i have purchased 6 redmi 3s prime for my friends and they addicted to the performance of the phone.anyway i am using mi4i for one year.and waiting to upgrade to mi5 or 6.... unfortunately i am now in middle East with my job.i am a heavy truck driver.i always suggest my friends to be a fan of mi and if possible i will order phones for them again and again.thanks xiaomi for the endless support to become an mi fan and budget smartphones.........
2016-10-19 01:07:18
mr.srikanth
mr.srikanth replied at 2016-10-19 01:07 AM
i have purchased 6 redmi 3s prime for my friends and they addicted to the performance of the phone.a ...

Thats great and happy to have fans from middle east alsot5
2016-10-19 01:13:50

Pro Bunny

mr.srikanth | from app

Karthik Mohan
Thats great and happy to have fans from middle east alsot5

actually we are from kochin,bolgatty...working here in middle east for many years.... everyone buying very expensive smartphones from here and face problems like overheating,battery drain fast,hang and much more.......but we are opposite to them....we buy phones from india and bring it to middle east.... everyone asking me,are you stupid to do so?but i give them a smile and think about my phone's performance........it can't be express in few words......can u?
2016-10-19 01:21:17
mr.srikanth
mr.srikanth replied at 2016-10-19 01:21 AM
actually we are from kochin,bolgatty...working here in middle east for many years.... everyone buy ...

wow happy to hear all that also nice to see  that you are also from kochi..actually as you can see we had our first kerala fan meet at kochi also we would like you to invite to our our official group in telegram  
https://telegram.me/mifckerala

2016-10-19 02:07:35
really nice description.well done admins.
2016-10-19 07:21:45

Master Bunny

Mashu MvT | from app

just AWESOME
2016-10-19 07:34:58

Grand Master Bunny

Karthik Mohan Author | from app

Bittas Sebastian
really nice description.well done admins.

Thank bittas
2016-10-19 07:42:40