In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 3

[Discussion] How can i restored my pictures and videos all deleted by me by my mistake

2017-03-14 22:25:21
192 2
How can i restored my pictures and videos all deleted by me by my mistake.
2017-03-14 22:25:21
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Lalmani Thakur | from Redmi Note 3

you need to root your phone then install "Disk digger " app .( this app only runs on rooted smartphone) then  run and select drive (internal or external where your pic and vid was stored  } . then in next option select picture and video option and select recover after 1 hour there were many file found you need to save these files in any folder after that go to folder and see what things there for your mean .(picture and videos)
2017-03-14 22:38:29

Semi Pro Bunny

Lalmani Thakur | from Redmi Note 3

IF YOU HAVE ANY LAPTOP OR DESKTOP AND IF YOUR PICTURE AND VIDEO WAS ON  MEMORY CARD THEN THERE ARE MANY SOFTWARE FOR RECOVERY OF FILES FROM SD CARD , MUST NEED A CARD READERS
2017-03-14 22:41:32