In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

[Announcement] Redmi Note 7 Pro : Rules & Regulations: Please Kindly Read Before Posting!

2019-02-28 07:39:36
30842 121
Hello Mi Fans,
Welcome to the Redmi Note 7 Pro Section. Prior to posting any threads in this section, I want you all to get the clear idea of what to post and what not to post! Meanwhile, I strongly recommended you to go through the Mi Community Rules too - Mi Community Rules and Guideline

Rules & Regulations
Search before Posting a Thread
Please search on the forum before posting as most of the questions are usually answered. If you don't follow this, any repeated thread will be deleted.
English as Main Language
It's an Indian community so English is the default language for better communication and understanding. We all may not be well good/fluent in English but we need to try our level best to use English so that all of us can understand.

No Spamming
When replying to a thread, please do not post a few replies at once, it's a forum, not a chatroom. Make sure you ask/reply to your questions/thoughts at once. We want the threads to be neat and clean. Avoid using a single smiley as an expression of thought.

No Off-Topic Reply

Please do not reply with unrelated topic or content in a thread. For example, asking when is MIUI 11 update in this Rules & Guidelines thread is considered as an off-topic reply. Do not blame moderators for deleting your replies without any reason, as you have been warned already.

No Nudity, Profanity, Racism and Swear
Strict action would be taken if Any sort of Nudity and/or Profanity, Racism, Swear is found.

Direct & Clear Title
Do not post title like "Redmi" or "MIUI ROM". Be clear and have a better title to turn the attention of others towards your thread.

Sufficient Contents
Don't post one-liner as we may not be able to understand what is the thread all about. Be clear in asking a question and make a detailed guide when sharing Tips and Tutorials. Moderators might delete your thread if it is empty.

Sales & Advertisements
This is neither an e-commerce platform nor an advertisement hub. Sales and advertisement links of some apps or products will be removed and warning/ban may be issued.
Sharing 3rd party seller links are not allowed as well, because we do not recommend users to purchase Xiaomi products via 3rd party seller. There is always a chance of getting a fake product from them.

3rd Party Link

3rd Party Link is highly prohibited unless it is stated as a source for particular information or thread. Same goes to 3rd party seller link as mentioned under "Sales & Advertisements".

Say no to LEAKS
Threads, containing external links to official files (full ROMs or OTA zips) will be considered as a LEAKS and will be dealt very seriously and accordingly! The user will be banned on-sight if found leaking Official ROMs.

Guides on Thread Type
Discussion
For threads which you want to discuss with people in the forum. Note that a discussion normally will not have an absolute answer, and can be discussed for a long time.

Reviews
For threads which you shared opinions about Redmi or anything related to this phone, whether it's your own reviews or others (blogger or tech site) reviews.

Tools
For thread which you want to share your useful tips, tools that help ease our life or any tutorials about Redmi series.

ROMs
For thread which you shared the download link and changelogs of an official ROM or custom ROM, questions and discussion about ROM should be under Q&A or Discussion!

Others
For thread which has nothing related to the above thread types mentioned.

Important Note - If a user is warned 3 times or more he/she will be banned for 30 days. If he/she continues to break the rules then he/she will be permanently banned.

2019-02-28 07:39:36
Favorites29 RateRate

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Very important thread. Users should follow these rules.
2019-02-28 08:22:06

Master Bunny

J C Paul | from Redmi Note 4

Thank you for sharing these rules and regulations of Redmi Note 7 Pro section. All the users should follow these instructions :)
2019-02-28 08:46:58

Advanced Bunny

vshekar | from Redmi Y1

Rules and regulations
Few rules are need to be broken
1)No spamming
In this topic one can answer 2 or more replies because each one will be having a different set of ideas and opinions. If someone replies to your thread I won't be satisfied with his point I will send a reply message to him and again I will go through others reply again if someone's Idea is not satisfied again I will reply. So by doing this a idea will be developed even the mi people knows the mindset.
2)Off topic related
Their might be some news which is going out there a fake news to get it confirmed we might post that example even some media posts that Redmi will be launching indisplay fingerprint unlock sensor to get this news confirmation we might post that so that some experts might give a right answer and that will stop few people to spread rumours
2019-02-28 09:10:38

Advanced Bunny

1740990292 | from Redmi Note 4

No Nudity, Profanity, Racism and Swear
Strict action would be taken if Any sort of Nudity and/or Profanity, Racism, Swear is found. ????
can anyone explain this ? i can't understand this one ????
2019-02-28 09:40:38

Master Bunny

JűŇåîĎ451 | from Redmi Note 4

Nice information
2019-02-28 10:36:42
e compass present note 7 pro?? not. mention sensor area..
2019-02-28 11:14:19
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #7
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #8

Pro Bunny

yawarali144 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

well i do respect your research.
2019-03-08 04:10:35

Semi Pro Bunny

c,& h | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Redmi not 7 pro , u can see photo for more details , I have given a clear picture
2019-03-09 06:56:26