In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 4

[Other] Google Camera Night Sight Mode in Redmi Note 4

2019-04-17 10:33:11
30218 74

Hello Mi Fans,
From sometimes, Night Sight mode in Smartphone Cameras are becoming popular and demand is increasing day by day but for using this feature you have to buy a new camera beast device.
Now, ignore the word “you have to buy a new camera beast device” because if you want to use Night Sight mode you can root your device, enable Camera2api and install, latest Google Camera port and Boom! Night Sight mode is available in your device also.
In this thread, I will show you some comparison of photos taken in Normal mode and in Night Sight mode. I used Redmi Note 4 because it will be a good device for reviewing Night Sight mode.

How to use Night Sight mode in the Google Camera app
I’m a point-and-shoot kind of guy, and that’s what I love about Night Sight. I just point my phone at what I want to take a picture of, hold still for a few seconds, and then view the result in awe. All you have to do to use the feature is to open the camera app and switch to the “More” tab to access the Night Sight mode. If the camera detects you’re in a low-light scenario, it’ll even nudge you to try turning on Night mode. Once in Night Sight mode, you just press the camera shutter button (which has an icon of a moon to tell you that you’re in the mode) and hold still for a few seconds while it captures frames. You can view the photo in the Google Photos app, which also tells you if your shots were captured with Night Sight by showing a moon icon in the top right-hand corner.

Sample Shots by Redmi Note 4 using Google Camera Night Sight mode
Image 1 by Apurva Das:

In the above image, the image which was clicked using Normal Mode is a little noisy and darker too but the image which was clicked using Night Sight Mode was looking clear, the brightness is perfect even the noise is reduced.

Image 2 by Apurva Das:

In this image, image clicked using Normal Mode is dark and even the object isn't clear but in image clicked using Night Sight Mode the color is looking awesome and nature and the object is also clear.

Image 3 by DSR:

The above image was clicked in a totally dark room as you can see in the first image and due to the Night Sight mode the image is looking somewhat pinkish but it captured a clear image.

From all the sample images you can see that Night Side Mode is working well even in old device with Single Camera setup.

Want to try Night Sight Mode in your device? Then follow some steps:
2019-04-17 10:33:11
Favorites68 RateRate

Master Bunny

PPM2 | from app

Awesome camera app
2019-04-17 14:38:00

Mayank #1 | from Redmi 4A

Awesome pics.
The night sight feature works well on this device.
2019-04-21 20:48:21
Very nice review and those are really nicely clicked pictures. Thanks for sharing :)
2019-04-27 14:52:12

Master Bunny

Shahvez002 | from Redmi 3S

Great review...
2019-04-27 21:53:04
So much noisey image
2019-05-22 00:58:12

Semi Pro Bunny

IK110 | from Redmi Note 7

good...  from where can i download this appp
2019-05-22 01:03:13

Semi Pro Bunny

KikiMiki | from MI 8

nice feature
2019-05-22 01:24:40

Advanced Bunny

ShREDDER(user) | from Redmi Note 4

Great app..
2019-05-22 01:27:00

Master Bunny

Sunil Pawar | from Redmi Note 4

is this real coM8ng for #No.1selling phone #Redmi note4..#Great news... kindly Enable for OTP Update..
2019-05-22 01:27:31
Nice feature....thanks for sharing
2019-05-22 01:40:38