In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Meerut

[Recap] 21th MIFC Meerut Meetup Experience #32MPSuperSelfie

2019-05-09 23:50:48
261 6

Hey Friends Wassup!!!!
Hope you all are Good,

This was our 21th Fan Club Meetup at
Gol Market Saket in  month of April 2019 which was attended by around 20-25 Mi Fans. We all were excited because #32MPSuperSelfie came for Hands On.... We all were reached there 4:30 PM according to the venue time and started our experimental Meetup.

As you all know #RedmiY series was one of the highest adopted phones by users under 24 years of age, beating the industry average, beating the industry average by 9%! As per @IDC, 7 Million units of Redmi Y have been shipped so far in India! India is definitely proud to be young with #RedmiY! @32MPSuperselfie. We made a lot of discussion like specification, processor, Camera quality etc.

But this is not over At the end of this Meetup We also celebrated Birthday....

And this thing proved that this is not only the club for me But also this is like my Family.

And this time three female members also joined our club you can see tha happy faces in this image.

And at last, I would like to say thanks to all members of MiFC Meerut for being a part of the fan club and keep it running actively by your information, daily discussion, sharing photos,etc....

Thanks Mi Community for giving us a chance to come together and share our views.

If you are new & would like to be a part of this awesome Fan Club then you can Join us on Telegram app through the given link below.

We have our official club now join us at Telegram- https://t.me/MiFCMeerut

For any help you can always contact through Reply option and you can message on the below links.

Arbaz Siddiqui- https://telegram.me/Arbazsiddiqui

Thank you
Regards,

SHAHVEZ

2019-05-09 23:50:48
Favorites4 RateRate

Master Bunny

Aryalucky | from app

Bahut Hard
2019-05-10 00:50:00
Regards,
Lucky Arya