photo_2019-07-31_18-16-41.jpg (17.31 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-07-31 08:50:20 Upload
Hello Mi Fans!
Air pollution is one of the biggest health problems worldwide. With the earth's air quality shockingly poor, one company is seeking to change this fact. Airsniffler is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable wearable personal air pollution monitor and alert device by Kona Partners LLP. The pollution levels around you are measured 24 hours a day for up to two weeks per battery charge. If airSniffler detects lower air quality, you’ll receive a notification on your phone sent by Bluetooth. If pollution levels are elevated to dangerous levels, an LED light will blink on airsniffler. The airSnifflerlets the wearer start monitoring their air quality continually in just minutes then it for up to two weeks and 24/7 on a single battery charge. It can be worn anywhere and clips or tethers to a person's clothing or any personal item such as a purse, handbag, briefcase or backpack. So, without wasting your time let'stalk about AirSniffler wearable air pollution monitor now.
➤ Technical Specification:
● MOS-type sensor for detecting oxidizing (NO2, ozone) and reduction gases (VOCs)
● Temperature sensor
● Relative humidity sensor
● UV sensor
● Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4x1.2x0.9 inches (61.2x29.7x21.7 mm)
● Weight: 0.85 ounces (24 grams)
● Charging port: USB Type-C
● Bluetooth version: BLE 4.2
● Battery: up to 2 weeks (400 mAh)
● Color: Green-Gray, Orange-Gray
● Indicator: RGB LED
● Physical mounting: clip, two tether cord styles
● Compatibility: Android, iPhone
● Included in the box: airSniffler, USB-A to USB-C charging cable, tether cord
● All materials used to manufacture this product including packaging are100 % recyclable.
➤ How does it work?
To get started using the new gadget, simply sync airSniffler with its smartphone app on an Android or Apple device and it’s ready to go. Simply syncairSniffler with its smartphone app on your Apple or Android device. Then clip on your clothing, purse or backpack, you’re now ready to go. The pollution levels around you are measured 24 hours a day for up to two weeks per battery charge. If airSniffler detects lower air quality, the user will receive a notification on their phone sent by Bluetooth. If pollution levels are elevated to dangerous levels an LED light will blink on the device.
➤ Why Air Sniffler?
The Earth’s air quality is shockingly poor. You can change that. According to the World Health Organization (WHO):
● 91% of the world’s population lives in places where air pollution exceeds safe limits.
● WHO data shows that 9 out of 10 people breathe air containing high levels of pollutants.
● Air pollution is the fourth largest killer of people on Earth.
● 7 million people die each year as a result of air pollution – and that number is rising.
Many of the most dangerous air pollutants cannot be seen or smelled. While smoke, dust, and smog are easy for humans to detect nitrogen dioxide, some volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ground-level ozone are not. You may think the air outdoors is “fresh” without realizing you are being harmed. Even the simplest activities indoors can produce potentially dangerous air quality, including cooking, painting or heating the home. AirSniffler helps to solve this problem by becoming your own personal alert system. they are developed sophisticated software algorithms which can extract reliable data from our sensors.
➤ Who is it for?
Parents, students, seniors, athletes, environmental groups, asthma sufferers or anyone who cares about the quality of their air will benefit from using airSniffer. The airsniffer is ideal for individuals with asthma or looking to ensure they avoid unsafe air areas.
● Clip it to your child’s backpack to monitor and receive alerts regarding the quality of their air at home, school or on the playground.
● Athletes and workout enthusiasts can monitor and locate the least polluted indoor or outdoor locations.
● Environmental groups can use airsniffer to inexpensively produce their own air pollution data.
● Clip it on clothing, a purse or briefcase to monitor workspace, school or travel air quality.
● Use it to monitor over-exposure to the sun, high temperatures - or even too dry or humid air.
● Want to know the temperature or humidity of a cooler or container over a period of time? AirSniffler can be used to log data for later reviewing.
● Features Include:
The connect app took general air quality for good or bad air at a glance. It comes to individual measurements and reviews all the sensors. Also, it creates history charts to shows how your air quality has changed over a period of time. The main impotent is it will generate different notifications in case of pollution hazard or low battery.
● Customize It:
You can personalize how you receive notifications and also set “levels” for when you want to be notified about changing air and weather conditions. An“Advanced” option will show you low-level sensor data. All data can be exported for convenient analysis in other applications you may use. If you want to create a custom app for your airSniffler, we’ll provide documentation for the Bluetooth API just contacts them now.
● Weather in your Pocket:
Receive reminders regarding variants in ambient temperature, relative humidity, and UV radiation levels. Notifications let you know if it’s time to turn on the AC, heat, humidifier/dehumidifier or even apply sunscreen.
Check out the AirSniffler wearable air pollution monitor here
AirSniffler is a lightweight and wearable air pollution monitor. It is the smallest; most lightweight and affordable air pollution monitor and alert device. AirSniffler measures and analyzes NOX/OX gases and VOCs, ambient temperature, relative humidity and UV levels 24 hours a day. The long battery life allows users to go two weeks in between charges. An easy to use app is available on android or iOS and connects via Bluetooth. About the size of a USB stick. Only 2.4 inches long. Just 0.85 ounces (24 grams). Clip it, tether it or strap it to anything when you’re on the go. Comes in two colors. Green/Gray and Orange/Gray. Very affordable. Extremely low price compared to similar solutions. No service fees or hidden costs. Super long battery life. AirSniffler helps consumers live a healthier life by having your own personal alert system.
Copyright Disclaimer: The data and imagery provided in this article belongs to their original creators!
Be the first to be informed: Follow us
Big Thanks to
Thanks to Admin @R0user And Thanks to Our Beloved SMod @Furqaan Saikh And Our Mods @Harisankarg & @Snedn For Continuous Inspiration and Guidance and Supervision.
Thanks for Reading
So, what do you think about this about AirSniffler wearable air pollution monitor? Please share your thought in the comment section below.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .