In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[News] Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 TWS Earphones Review: Pocket Size And Comfortable Fit

2019-10-14 02:52:23
1776 11
Xiaomi released their latest TWS earphones, called Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2, several days ago. As the advanced version of Xiaomi Airdots, the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 would be surprised us. I have used it for a few days, and now let’s do a short review.

Unboxing:

There is Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 earbuds, a charging case, Type-C charging cable and a manual in the package.Design:The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 comes in a basic retail box with a charging case, which has a simple look. Different from its previous generation, the Airdots Pro 2 adopts semi-ear design, while the Airdots chooses in-ear design. In my opinion, I don’t like the appearance of the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 TWS Earphones.
Take a look at the charging box. In pure white design, the charging box has a clean look. You will notice the indicator placed at the middle.On the right side, there is a function key, which can control the earbuds connection.
The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 supports Type-C charging, and the port is set at the bottom.

After opening the lid, I was disappointed. There is a gap between the Airdots 2 and the charging box. Actually, it looks cheap.

In addition, the charging case lid adopts the magnetic suction structure, which is firm and sturdy. However, the charging box has more edges and corners than the Xiaomi Airdots. For me, I prefer the round design than the corner design.

Overall, it’s really a compact design that such small size allows you to carry the charging case on and put it into your pocket easily.

The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 comes with virtual key, which is easy to operate. Like most of the TWS earphones, the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 supports phone call mode, music mode and voice assistant wake-up. Compared with those TWS earphones with physical button, you can just touch virtual key on the earbuds gently to operate. On the contrary, with the physical button, you need to press it a bit hard. That will make the ear feel pressure.

In the phone call mode, quick touch 2 times on either sides of the earbuds means hang up or answer phone. In the music mode, touch the right earbud 2 times means play/ pause the playing, and touch the left earbud 2 times to wake up the voice assistan. Taking off one earbud can stop the playing.Running on Bluetooth 5.0, the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 TWS Earphones has solid wireless connection in a range of around 10 meters.
Performance:The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 TWS earphones have medium acoustic fidelity, lacking of high-frequency volume and not strong enough in low-frequency volume.In the low-frequency volume, it’s not so punchy in the bass to shock my ears, so the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 doesn’t have the much powerful thumping effect.In the high-frequency volume, it has a little sound distortion but the voices are crystal clear.
About the sync audio performance, it is laggy at around 0.5 second, especially when playing some games. It is not so suitable to play those games which rely much on real-time stereo, like pubg mobile. Also, the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 has a poor noise-cancelling.

However, in the midrage, the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 performs well, which overflows with midrange detail. All kinds of music sound outstanding.In addition, although I don’t like the appearance of the earbuds, the Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 fits my ear so well. The wearing experience is good, even I wear it for hours.Battery:The battery life of Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 Earbuds is about 4 hours, which can be used for about 14 hours with the charging case. It is good, but not so outstanding.Price:The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 TWS Earphones is priced at $79.99 on Giztop. You can click here to get the Xiaomi latest earphones.
Conclusion:The Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2 is a great true wireless earbuds, which has a simple and clean look. I like its virtual key, pocket size and comfortable fit, but Xiaomi should improve the sound quality and noise-cancelling.  Although the appearance doesn’t appeal to me, overall I’m willing to get it.
source:-https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/10/14/xiaomi-airdots-pro-2-tws-earphones-review-pocket-size-and-comfortable-fit/
2019-10-14 02:52:23
Favorites3 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

sivamanindra | from Redmi K20 Pro

price matters
2019-10-14 03:18:57

Rookie Bunny

Aparna Kherwal | from Mi A2

Indian price kya hai???
2019-10-14 04:08:45

Advanced Bunny

1785360516 | from Redmi 5A

price $72.00
2019-10-14 04:31:46

Grandmaster Bunny

Prem | from app

Thank5
Thanks for the information
2019-10-14 05:24:25

Master Bunny

GANESH ARYANS | from MI MAX 2

🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺🆂
2019-10-14 11:59:32

Master Bunny

vky001 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

whats the price in india
2019-10-14 14:31:52
Thanks for sharing
2019-10-14 21:14:09

Rookie Bunny

5238522935 | from Mi A3

rate Kya hai
2019-10-14 23:48:56
The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page.         그래프사이트
2019-10-20 15:04:39

Master Bunny

deepak_soni_91 Author | from Redmi Note 5

ahmedraza1001
The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page.         그래프사이트

thankyou ...
2019-10-20 15:05:10