Hello Mi Fans,
The wait is finally over. Redmi India has recently launched the new Note 9 series, Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. There is no doubt that these are the best devices available out there in the price segments. Xiaomi has also once again made their intentions loud and clear as whatever happens in the Indian market, the idea of Innovation for everyone and honest pricing is their prior concern. In this thread, we will discuss some important and common questions and respective answers regarding the performance beast Redmi Note 9 Pro so that you won't have any more queries related to the device.
1. Does it support Dual standby Dual VoLTE?
Ans: Yes, the Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. So you can use two Jio SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time. It also has VoWiFi to enable better call clarity using WiFi.
2. Does Redmi Note 9 Pro have the 3.5mm headphone jack?
Ans: Yes, Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
3. Does the phone come with a quick charger in the box?
Ans: Yes, it comes with an 18W charger in the box.
4. Can the storage be expanded on Redmi Note 9 Pro?
Ans: Redmi Note 9 Pro features a hybrid microSD slot, which means you can expand storage by another 512GB on top of the internal storage.
6. Is Redmi Note 9 Pro protected by Corning Gorilla Glass?
Ans: Yes,The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection. The rear and the rear camera is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5
7. Which sensor is used in the front selfie camera?
Ans: It has a 16MP front camera with dedicated portrait mode for clicking gorgeous selfies.
8. What is the rear camera arrangement of the device?
Ans: It comprises a quad-camera setup of 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP with a dedicated depth sensor that allows you to take portraits.
9. Is AI scene detection available on the Redmi Note 9 Pro?
Ans: Yes, Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images.
10. What version of Android does it have?
Ans: Redmi Note 9 Pro runs MIUI 11 based on Android 10
11. Can it run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time?
Ans: Yes, it can run two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Apps. You can enable Dual Apps for a lot of other applications besides WhatsApp, for eg. Facebook.
12. Can I connect my USB drive to the phone?
Ans: Yes, it has support for OTG. You can also connect keyboards, mice, etc.
13. Can I shoot high-quality videos?
Ans: Yes, you can shoot 4K videos on the device.
14. Does it have image stabilization of any kind?
Ans: Yes, there’s Super Stabilisation to allow for jerk-free videos.
15. Can I use two apps on the same screen?
Ans: Yes, using the split-screen option, you can use two apps at once.
16. Does it have a noise-canceling mic?
Ans: Yes, there is active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic.
17. Does it have face unlock?
Ans: Yes, it has an AI face unlock. Redmi Note 9 Pro has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor too
18. Does the device have an IR blaster?
Ans: Yes, the device has an IR blaster with a dedicated Mi remote app for remote access of your home appliances and more.
19. Where is the fingerprint sensor located?
Ans: The fingerprint sensor is located on the right side exactly on the power button position.
20. Does Redmi Note 9 Pro has any sort of water protection?
Ans: Yes, the device has a p2i nano-coating and will protect the device from accidental splashes.
21. Which are the variants available and their prices?
Ans: It comes in 2 variants - 4GB,64GB at ₹12,999 and 6GB,128GB for ₹15,999.
22. In which colors the device is available?
Ans: It comes in three colors. The interstellar black, glacier white and the Aurora blue.
23. When and where will it be available to buy?
Ans: It will be available from the 17th of this month on mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home and Mi studio. It will be available at all retail stores soon.
That's it for today friends...!
I hope your queries are cleared... If not, feel free to contact us!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .