In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

Lockdown Diaries
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Discussion] [Lockdown Diaries] Flix and Chill | What are you binging on?

2020-03-30 13:15:43
146809 148

Pak Gaya Yaar!
So I am gradually running out of ideas to kill time. Movies and web series are now the only thing left to dig deeper into but it seems as if I've watched most of the movies and now I'm completely out of content. I tried doing some secondary research (Googling LOL) but couldn't find anything amusing and here comes the fun part because I know, Mi Fans have solutions for everything. So let me grab my 3D glasses and wait for your suggestions on what on binge-watch.

Lockdown Diaries | Flix and Chill

Dekho baat ye hain ke humne saara kuch hain dekh liya. To ab tumhare paas agar kuch hain dekhne ko to batao.

If you're reading this then you might already know about Lockdown Diaries where keeping Mi Fans entertained and stay connected throughout the lockdown is our responsibility. It was not planned but the time has come to bribe you with an exclusive shiny medal where in return, you have to stay inside the house no matter what comes on earth, not even aliens or terminators. Everybody who takes the oath to stay inside the house gets the medal on the last day which is still unknown oh God.

Medal Preview:

Netflix ke devta tumhe swayam medal denge!

Previous Episodes:

Important Notice:
As the Indian Government has locked down the entire country for 21 Days, I request you to please stay back at home and not get out unless there is any medical emergency. Isolation as of now is the only way to flatten the curve!

Let's be virtually connected in these trying times while maintaining social distance from each other.
Stay home, stay safe!

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +40 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-30 13:15:43
Favorites61 RateRate
Lockdown Diaries
Helping you get through the lockdown. Entertainment guaranteed!
12 Article Description     274 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

The good old Friends is one of the best series to watch in this lockdown period.

#StayhomeStaysafe

2020-03-31 01:54:04
1. Lucifer on Netflix

I would suggest anyone bored to start binging Lucifer on Netflix, the premise is awesome that the devil in bored in Hell so he comes to Los Angeles for a vacation and somehow starts helping LAPD in solving crimes. There are 4 seasons consisting of 67 episodes, enough to last you a few days.

2. Chuck on Prime Video
If you want another series, I would recommend Chuck on Prime Video, A regular 26-year-old everyman has his life thrown into disarray after his friend, a CIA agent, sends him an e-mail that results in the world's secrets becoming embedded in his mind. It stars Zachary Levi from Shazam as the protagonist Chuck.
3. The Office US on Prime Video
A gem of a show if you are looking forward to laughing, just give the show time while you are by watching once you get to the second season of the show it becomes incredibly funny. The show has enough episodes to last you through the lockdown and in case you finish this before lockdown, you will probably be watching it again and again.

These are few series I always find worth rewatching!

2020-03-31 02:29:40

App Review Team

sumit rawt | from Redmi 7

watched horror + zombie movie in lockdown period
2020-03-31 04:42:28

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

Interesting Thread
2020-03-31 06:49:48
Be Cool,Be Happy.Always Keep Smiling.Just Trust Your Mind and Follow

PRASAD89
Mi Community India.

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

YouTube📱 - My favorite Pool Player.  The Magician.  King of the Pool. Efren BATA Reyes. Watching old videos. My favorite Cricket God Sachin sir. Old cricket videos.  Movies on Hotstar📱.  Listening to Music📱🎧(P0P King→ Michael Jackson(All),Dead Pool(Careless Whisper), Telugu(Trend Setter's),Hindi(Aashiqui-2 Nd Trend Setter's).🎶
2020-03-31 07:04:52
Be Cool,Be Happy.Always Keep Smiling.Just Trust Your Mind and Follow

PRASAD89
Mi Community India.

Master Bunny

Omkar Kadam | from app

Watching lots of movies.. Today special Tumbbad.
2020-03-31 11:20:04

Pro Bunny

shaikbavapeer | from Redmi 6

best
2020-03-31 11:56:43

Master Bunny

Nitesh Varotariya | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for sharing
2020-03-31 13:49:09

Master Bunny

5161783072 | from Redmi Note 4

👍👍👍👍