In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Other] Now you can reply your WhatsApp messages even during sleep, learn how

2017-11-04 02:46:34
324 6
WhatsApp is the worlds top most instant messaging App which is used by almost every smartphone user. Besides using it to stay in contact with family and friends, WhatsApp nowadays is used to operate business by the recent launch of its new WhatsApp business App.There are many different feature provided by this app but today i'm going to tell you about an important feature which will help you to reply your all your WhatsApp messages even without opening the app or even without using your phone. The interesting thing about this feature is that your messages will be replied even when you are in sleep and more important thing is that this feature is free of cost.
This feature is known as AutoResponder Whatsapp and to avail this feature, you need to download an App named "Autoresponder WA" from Playstore. this app can be downloaded for free of cost.
After installing this app you can set the preferences, you can choose and type any message you want, which will be auto send when you recieve any message. You can also choose between messages in which you want to enable an autoreply.
Some of the important features of this App are that you can choose or ignore contacts to which you want to reply, you also have an option of multiple reply's where you can send multiple reply's to your contacts. To be more precise, you can also use the delay time of autoreply where you can choose preferred time for replying a message after recieving it.
Friends do you think that this feature will be useful to you.......
2017-11-04 02:46:34
Favorites1 RateRate
If You want to play the best card game so go online and catch the latest free cell online and i sure you have the most fun forever most people connect the site and have the most fun so thanks for the visit Free freecell game and play this you choose the best card and go the next stage.
2017-11-30 02:31:39
1730091180 replied at 2017-11-29 23:31:39
If You want to play the best card game so go online and catch the latest free cell online and i sur ...

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearyfing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and i like to come again in
future a href="https://www.outsourcedataservices.com/data-entry-services/data-entry-services/" Data Entry Services /a
2018-04-24 12:04:23
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearyfing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and i like to come again in future Data Entry Services
2018-05-07 14:24:10
Play online games are very nice and awesome and
sudoku online is single player game and it is very amazing to play and free from boring.
2018-06-08 05:50:47
Here mentioned about Whatup messages. We all are using Whatsup for communication purpose. WhatsApp nowadays is used to operate the business by the recent  California Injury Lawyer launch of its new WhatsApp business App. Thank you for being part of this site.
2018-12-27 02:47:06
Wow!!! Thank you very much for introducing this new feature of Whatsapp. clipping path companies  I think most of the users are unaware of this feature. So your share will be a piece of good knowledge for them. Keep sharing this kind of new technical knowledge in the future also.
2019-09-03 05:50:04