Hello, Mi Fans!
Starting from today, Xiaomi is rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo for Mi A1, the company's first Android One smartphone. Today's update brings the latest version of Google's mobile operating system to Mi A1, allowing users to enjoy the latest features offered by Android 8.0 Oreo. As with all major updates, this rollout is staggered so users will receive the notification to update on different days, starting from today.
It comes with plenty of changes, spanned across revamped looks to under the hood changes, so much more to explore for you.
1. Optimize audio parameters.
2. Remove the “quick charge” on the lockscreen when charging.
3. Integrate the performance optimization of MIUI.
4. Fix “bluetooth power consumption issue”.
5. Add Korean input method.
6. Fix “the dialer icon is missing after the upgrade”.
7. Fix “camera cannot connect sometimes”.
8. Fix“couldn’t connect to network sometimes”.
9. Update the Feedback APP.
10. Fix “fingerprint unlocking speed is slow ”.
And much more!
Check what’s new in Android O here: http://in.c.mi.com/thread-657194-1-0.html
Mi A1 | 8.1.10Recovery ROM | 1112M |4e3a1634ec04fd26827437e0db6799b2
Fastboot ROM | 1407M |8ea503201bb0b594e02e5ed2bf6dea09
How to update
Enjoy the swift Android Oreo experience!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .