Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Mi Store India Announcements
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Announcement] Introducing Mi Exchange: Exchange your old phone & get a new smartphone at lower price

2018-03-15 14:09:59
145013 946

Hi, Mi fans!
Now exchange any phone* and get an exchange coupon on mi.com. This coupon can be used to buy a new Xiaomi smartphone on mi.com. To know more about this exchange offer, read this thread.

4 Steps to use exchange coupon

To visit the Mi Exchange page, click on the link below (For PC only)
https://www.mi.com/in/miexchange/

Step 1: You can select your device from the list of supported devices available under this program. If your device is not listed then you are not eligible for Mi exchange. Once, you select the device you wish to exchange, you will be asked to provide IMEI number. In case you are using a dual SIM device, please enter IMEI1 or IMEI2. Please ensure that the device you wish to exchange should not have cracks on screen, body dents and cracks. Moreover, if your device maker provides you with Cloud-based security services then please disable the same.

Step 2: If all the conditions are met as stated in step 1 and you agree to TnC’s of this exchange program, you can hit ‘Get exchange coupon’. Your Mi account will be instantly credited with the exchange value coupon. This coupon can only be used to purchase a new smartphone on mi.com. The same coupon is not valid at any Mi Homes.

Step 3: While purchasing a new smartphone on mi.com, you can use this exchange coupon. You will be entitled a discount on new smartphone equivalent to the value of the discount coupon during checkout.

Step 4: Once you place an order, at the time of delivery of your new Xiaomi smartphone, your old phone will be collected by our delivery executive. If we find that your old smartphone is not eligible for exchange, your order will be canceled and the entire amount will be refunded back.

Mi Exchange Program FAQs

How do I avail the exchange offer?
1. Select the device which you wish to exchange. We'll help you unlock the best exchange value basis device condition & the current market price
2. On accepting the exchange value offered for your device, your Mi account will be credited with the exchange value coupon, instantly.
3. Place a new smartphone order & use the exchange value coupon during checkout.
4. Handover your old phone for a new smartphone at the time of delivery to our executive.

How do I send my old phone back?
Your old phone will be picked up by us at the time the new one is delivered. Kindly keep your old phone ready with all your data backed up.

My phone is listed as eligible and exchange is available in my location. Are there any more conditions to avail the offer?
Well, as long as the phone is in working condition and not physically damaged, it is good for exchange. Your phone also needs to have all the screen locks disabled and accounts unlocked for the exchange to be successful at the doorstep.

How do I find the IMEI number of my mobile phone?
The IMEI number can be found by dialing #06# on your phone. You can also find it by removing the battery. It is printed on your phone below the battery slot. You can also find it on your phone’s original packaging. If you still need assistance in identifying the IMEI number, please call us on 1800 208 9898

Should the device be in working condition to qualify for this offer?
Yes. We hope you understand that for the phone to find a new owner it needs to be in working condition with no physical damage. Your phone also needs to have all Screen locks disabled and the device should be unlocked for the exchange to go through.

Can I exchange more than one device towards a purchase?
No. You may only exchange one device at a time.

What’s the bill value when I avail the exchange offer?
The invoice sent to the customer will have the final adjusted amount.

Can I provide one address for pick up and another for delivery?
No. As the pickup and delivery happen simultaneously, the address needs to be the same.

In case I wish to return the new phone I bought in the exchange offer, will my old phone be shipped back to me?
Unfortunately, the old phone cannot be shipped back to you.

Can I hand in a different phone for exchange?
You can only exchange the phone for which you have provided details.

Any reminders before I exchange my phone?
Kindly ensure all your data is backed up and cleared from your old phone before the exchange. You may also remove the memory card. Xiaomi or its affiliates will not be responsible for any misuse as a result. In the event, the device is not working or the delivery executive is not able to do an unlock check or screen lock check / IMEI check due to a phone being “factory reset”, the exchange might not go through at the doorstep.

Coupon Redemption Guidelines
1. Each order can only consist of a single smartphone in order to use the exchange coupon value successfully.
2. Exchange value coupons are only available on Smartphones.
3. Accessories, however, can be a part of the same order.
4. Exchange coupon cannot be clubbed with any other coupons.
5. All offers will be calculated basis the final amount payable.
6. In case the exchange coupon is of higher value, the smartphone being purchased can be ordered without any charges. However, accessories would be chargeable without any shipping cost.
7. There is no additional offer valid on and above the exchange offer by Mi India.
8. In case of any cancellations or rejections, the coupon will be re-added only if the coupon is still valid. The exchange coupon is valid for a time period of 15 days from the time of issuance.
9. Exchange coupons can only be redeemed once. Partial or multiple redemption is not allowed.

*supported devices

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-03-15 14:09:59
Favorites521 RateRate
Mi Store India Announcements
A one stop destination for sales and offers, contests, and updates from Mi Store India
76 Article Description     2184 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Grand Master Bunny

ASK help | from Redmi Note 3

Wonderful Program,
Will Be Great To Get Old Devices Exchanged with New Ones.
2018-03-15 14:47:48
Sounds awesome
2018-03-15 14:50:56
Best opportunity to get a new phone.
2018-03-15 14:50:58

Pro Bunny

The-Alloy | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

excellent ... mi
2018-03-15 14:51:10

Wizard Bunny

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Wow!!! Awesome
2018-03-15 14:51:17

Ankit Varshney | from MI MAX

Amazing offer.
2018-03-15 14:52:23

Mi FC President

mahi22vs | from MI 5s Plus

Awesome kinda of buyback
2018-03-15 14:53:19
Click Here to Join Mi Fan Club Chennai Telegram Group and stay tuned for latest updates.

Master Bunny

sidharth katare | from Redmi Note 4

Was waiting eagerly for this!!!
2018-03-15 15:03:38
Happy to Help:)

Grand Master Bunny

Pratyush01 | from Redmi 3S

sounds great
2018-03-15 15:04:58
Mi Fan - I ❤ Mi
Ex Spam Hunter and Ex Device team member
Amazing program