In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Customer feedback

[Service] Dead pixel (white dot) in my Redmi note 5 pro display!!!

2018-03-27 02:19:52
3195 2

A month later : Experience with Redmi Note 5 pro_________________________________I bought my RN5PRO phone  a month back, exactly in the first flash sale happened on Feb22. That day itself I updated to 9.2.4 version and phone was running smooth. Loved camera pics and was having good battery backup and everything was just awesome.
Bt nightmare started after updating to 9.2.5 version on 14th March. India's "Camera Beast" started giving me yellow/red coloured pics ( Both rear and front cam ). First I thought of rolling back to 9.2.4 but then made up my mind to wait for next update.
But after somedays screen started to turn yellow for some minutes and then coming back to original. Many times I felt the same thing, so I decided to check with my frnd's phone who is having the same RN5PRO bought in first flash sale. There I found my phone display screen was yellow tinted kind, where his phone display is normal one. (Both "made in China" in the box)  

I decided to approach service centre.

That day, another unfortunate thing happened, "Dead pixel" in the corner of screen. While I was zooming and seeing a photo, I noticed a " white spot" kind thing.
It was problem with display and display replacement was the only option left

I went through the community pages, I came across many threads having same issue like me, regarding display. I dont know why it happened, how it happened..

I surrendered my mobile in service centre. Luckily, aftr two days , they said they will replace the mobile with new one. I got a new RN5PRO.

2018-03-27 02:19:52
Favorites2 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Vipin1987 | from mobile

U got from Flipkart or Mi website. I have the same problem with my note5 pro
2018-04-05 14:37:46

Advanced Bunny

Ritu Devi Poddar | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Vipin1987
U got from Flipkart or Mi website. I have the same problem with my note5 pro

r u go to service centre? what they tell you? I have same problem
2018-08-08 14:42:47