Edited by Bravehart at 2017-01-23 09:07 AM |
Hi guys, today I'm gonna share some tips to increase your phone's speed. If you have a laggy and slow device, follow these steps and I can guarantee you that your user experience will definitely improve after you carry our each step mentioned below properly. Rest assured as the below mentioned process is totally safe.
1. Open Settings>About Phone.
temp.jpeg (136.91 KB, Downloads: 1)
2017-01-11 23:47:13 Upload
2. Now keep tapping on the "MIUI version". A message will keep popping that "You are 5 steps away from being a developer.”...4 steps....3..2..1....."Now you are a developer."
temp.jpeg (177.72 KB, Downloads: 2)
2017-01-11 23:50:51 Upload
3. Congrats you are now a developer.
4. Now quickly hit the back button. Go to Settings>Additional Settings.
temp.jpeg (158.71 KB, Downloads: 1)
2017-01-11 23:53:58 Upload
5. Click the "Developer options" menu as shown in the picture below.
temp.jpeg (147.78 KB, Downloads: 1)
2017-01-11 23:56:57 Upload
6. Keep scrolling till you reach the bottom of the menu. There you will see an option that goes by the name "Memory optimization" Refer to the image below. Now click this option.
temp.jpeg (210.55 KB, Downloads: 1)
2017-01-11 23:59:24 Upload
7. Now set the optimization value to "High" and reboot your phone.
temp.jpeg (121.71 KB, Downloads: 0)
2017-01-12 00:00:36 Upload
temp.jpeg (151.78 KB, Downloads: 1)
2017-01-12 00:00:57 Upload
Kudos, you are now ready to rock. High memory optimization will decrease the RAM usage by the apps running in the background. This will free upto 700MB RAM and your mobile will work buttery smooth.
Further clean your device's cache frequently via the cleaner in the Security Centre.
PLEASE LEAVE SOME WORDS OF APPRECIATION IF YOU LIKE MY WORK. I REQUEST EVERYONE TO TRY THIS. BELOVED ME, IT WON'T DO ANY HARM.