Hello Mi Fans,
Hope you all are having a great time.
We have a quick update for you all. I am sure you all must have used our inbuilt Calendar which comes with your Xiaomi phone.
Some of us at Xiaomi felt Mi calendar is not exactly same what we have used since our childhood (like Dainik Jagran, Kal Nirnay, Bangalore Press etc). So we need to make few changes in it to make it look more familiar.
As a first step, we made following changes in our calendar app:
1. We configured all Indian holidays on our calendar. You can scroll below the agenda to see the festival details in case there is an important day on the given date.
2. We also Changed the default color of that date as Red, so it looks different from normal day. It reminds me of our childhood when we used to be happy to see red color dates on the calendar (I know some of us still do :P )
3. We already have Panchang on our calendar. If you can't see it, go to Customize your calendar Activate Panchang.
We are rolling out this feature to all kind of MIUI users this week. Hope you all will like it. There is nothing which you need to do to get this update, maybe connect your phone to WiFi to get this update faster.
As a next step, I'd request you guys to let me know your thoughts on the calendar app and we'll try to address it.
- Post a comment here, or on Telegram (@prtiwari11), DM me on Twitter (@prateek_76240)
- Use feedback app inside Tools
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .