In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 4A

[Discussion] Android Oreo - Resurrection Remix for Redmi 4A

2018-06-07 23:09:02
950 8
Hi friends
Today I  am going to teach you how to install android Oreo via a highly stable custom ROM Resurrection Remix it has the latest android security patch level along with a new kernel and no dangerous or major bugs it has full VoLTE support so nproblem for 4g LTE.

Reminder again!!!!!!!! this particular verson I'm.giving is only for Redmi 4a Rolex verson
Other user can find their verson of Resurrection Remix in the original website of Resurrection Remix.

##Installation guide##

1. First of all please back up all your necessary files and data and if possible download the current version of miui 9 and move it somewhere safe life a pendrive or a computer, just in case if you want to switch back again to miui.

2. Unlock your bootloader and install twrp recovery in your phone. (If you have any query regarding how to unlock bootloader or how to install twrp please ask directly I will guide you with ease)

3. Download the latest version or the Resurrection Remix from here -https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix-oreo/files/rolex/.

4. Transfer the downloaded zip file to your internal memory

5. How's the volume up and the power button for few seconds untill you see the mi logo and then it will go to twrp recovery (if installed only then).

6. Before flashing the ROM from twrp please download the gapps from open gapps. versions suitable are ARM64 > 8.1 > PICO or NANO or  MICRO. Transfer the gapps zip life  to the internal memory

NOTE : I HAVE EXPEREMENTED BEFORE BY FLASHING GAPPS AFTER INSTALLING ROM
RESULTS WERE HIGHLY UNSTABLE AND FREQUENT RANDOM REBOOTS AND LOT MORE....PLEASE INSTALL THE ROM AND THEN FLASH THE GAPPS ZIP FILE BEFORE FIRST BOOT.

7. Now when you are in twrp go to install select your internal memory find the Resurrection Remix zip file click on it and slide the slider for installing it will take around 6-7 minutes for the installation to complete.

8. Wipe the dalvik cache.

9. go back, donot reboot! just go back and find your opengapps zip file and flash it, after flashing please reboot. First boot will take time around 10 to 15 minutes it's normal.

10. you have installed the Resurrection Remix with android 8.1, and it's fully customisable.

Guys if you liked this thread and the above procedures worked for you please share like and stay tuned
And yes do ask anything you want I will give my best to answer it.
(I would answer directly or would say I don't know )

SHARE KNOWLEDGE BE FREE!!!!

Good day.

2018-06-07 23:09:02
Favorites3 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

sarath456 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

kiddu item
2018-06-08 04:35:09

Read Only

biplabloveu | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

ok. so duplicated from XDA.. awesome
2018-06-08 07:59:56

Advanced Bunny

Crytek Author | from Redmi 4A

biplabloveu
ok. so duplicated from XDA.. awesome

bro it's not duplicated I wrote everything myself and yes before posting this I read the xda thread just to ensure if somewhere i am wrong.
2018-06-08 10:07:41

Advanced Bunny

Crytek Author | from mobile

sarath456
kiddu item

Not for you because you know everything.
SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE
2018-06-08 13:08:51

Pro Bunny

ShoaibS | from Mi A1

thanks for the information
2018-06-08 14:36:25

Semi Pro Bunny

S K Badariya | from Redmi 4A

please share me a link of miui pro 9 for reshmi 4a rolex
2018-06-08 20:46:36

Pro Bunny

Ram Pattnaik | from Redmi Note 5 Pro