In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 2

[Announcement] Get Q & A Support For Redmi Devices From Device Expert Team

2017-02-07 04:14:14
81020 9491
Edited by AMALMURALEE at 2017-02-14 10:39 AM

Hello Mi Fan's,

You might be already aware, that in conjuction with Device Team & Mods we are conducting a series of  Q & A Sessions on your beloved Xiaomi Devices . Till date we have conducted Seven Sessions of Q and A. Now for this time We are conducting Q & A Support for all Redmi Devices Like Redmi 1s, Redmi 2 / 2Prime, Redmi 3s/Prime, Redmi Note 3G/4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 3 And Redmi Note 4

If you still have doubts about what exactly is Q&A is then here is your answer in short:

It's the answer of all relevant questions that user want's to know in one place. In other way Solution for all queries right here,

Mi Community Device Experts, will be conducting a Q&A support session especially for you on this Saturday And We Will Solve all your queries On Sunday

Please mark these details in your calendar so you won't miss it!

Query Date:12-February
Time: 00:00 AM to 23:50 PM
Answering Date 13-February
Device: Redmi 1s,Redmi 2/Prime Redmi 3s/Prime, Redmi Note 3G/4G , Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4

Procedures for joining Q& A Session:

1) Reply to this thread with your issue(s).
2) Our Mi Community Device experts will reply to your issue(s) On The Next Day That Is On Monday
3) If issue is not resolved in thereply, You can follow up with the Mi Community Device experts for further support in a thread regarding your issue.

Additional points to keep in mind for this Q& A Session:

1) Use only English while replying to this thread.
2) Please mention your issue(s) in detail.
3) Remember to mention your MIUI Version. Mention if you are on using Developer/Stable ROM, Global/China ROM, Rooted/Unrooted, Mi Recovery/TWRP/Other. Also give more relevant information about your issue(s) if possible, so that we can understand your problem better and solve it quickly.
4) If you got issue(s) like device dropped in water, device received physical damage and similar, we recommend you visit your nearest Xiaomi Service Center and get your device checked.

IMP: this session is meant to help you out in the issues that you are facing in your device only.This session is not ment to answer the featuring request or Android version upgrade request.  Thanks.

Some common Q & A which you should avoid:

Q.1. I dont own a Redmi Device , can I post my issue(s) here?
A.1. No, you should not. This thread is only for issues regarding Redmi Devices. Our Community Device Team will make similar Q & A Session for other Mi Devices soon.

Q.2.  I will not be available during this "LIVE" Q&A session, will I still get support?
A.2. Please do not worry, you can always make a Q&A thread , and our Community Device Team Members will always assist you.

Q.3. When can I get Android  update for my Redmi Device ?
A.3. As on date, the Android N is available Redmi Note 4 Only And The Is No info Regarding Any other device. once it is available for the device it will be updated in the Community.

Q.4. Where can I download the official MIUI ROMs for Redmi Device?
A.4. You can download it from here :https://in.c.mi.com/in/download.php

Q.5.  Can I post my issue(s) regarding service centers here?
A.5.  For issue(s) regarding service centers, please post it in the Customer Feedback Section here :https://in.c.mi.com/in/forum-74-1.html

Q 6  When can I get VoLTE support on Redmi 2?
A.6.  As of Now there is no plan for the same. if any it will be shared on community.
Q7   Is Redmi Note 4 Having Dual Speaker Or Mono Speaker?
A7.  Redmi Note 4 Is Having Mono Speaker The Other Grill Is For Mic
Q8   When Will black Varient For Redmi Note Will be Available?
A8   There Is No Info On The Dates We Will Update You Once we Get The Confirmation

A very big thanks Device Mod's, Device Team Members and Community Members who helped to make this Q & A Session a reality.

NOTE: Mi Community users are providing us valuable feedback in every  Q and A session.
It is a humble request to users please do not post off topic or spam in replies; if anyone post any
irrelevant post, it will be deleted immediately.

Bring It On !!

Banner Credits Karthik & Paramgagan

Rate

Number of participants 20 Experience +125 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-02-07 04:14:14
Favorites454 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1627089151 | from app

i m using redmi 2 prime,its rear camera is not working,on opening the camera only black patches are visible in the screen.
2017-02-11 21:07:35

Advanced Bunny

1629973961 | from Redmi 3S

Is Redmi 3s prime a rooted device?
2017-02-11 21:14:30

Rookie Bunny

Mehul Bhawsar | from app

How to create shortcuts of Hotspot and other toggles on notification bar?
2017-02-11 21:29:02
Edited by coolbunny Manu at 2017-02-12 02:29 PM

I am using redmi 2 with MIUI 8.1.1.0|stable whenever I uses an hotspot of it,it runs for sometime but suddenly it hangs and switches off.And after 5 minutes it get switched on.This incident is happening from last 1 month as I am using the jio sim from last three-four months.
2017-02-11 21:32:54

Master Bunny

Siva Ganisetti | from Redmi 3S

i dont have any problems with my phone Redmi 3s prime
2017-02-11 21:34:36

Advanced Bunny

Thamizhanda | from app

hotspot not work Redmi note 4g
2017-02-11 21:35:25

Pro Bunny

Kamleshkmr14 | from app

when will available redmi note 4 black 4-64 gb for sale......????
2017-02-11 21:35:47

Pro Bunny

chanakya61 | from Redmi Note 3

I am using Redmi note 3some of 320 kbps songs show in music player as HQ and they start playing and all of a sudden they stop as can't play this song even in Google play music please solve this
2017-02-11 21:35:53

Master Bunny

Ketan M. Patel | from Redmi Note 3

Well done mi for Q & A Support
2017-02-11 21:36:52

Master Bunny

PankajRawat01 | from Redmi Note 3

REDMI NOTE 3, miui 8.1.1.0 stable...... still waiting for an update to resolve the issue of earphone mic not working on phone calls.

Ps: AND i want to know the latest miui version of redmi note 3 snapdragon stable rom. Because my friend told me that he got and update of rn3 and i didn't.

please solve,

thanks
2017-02-11 21:38:00