Install Android Apps from PC Via ADB - Banner - 866x438.png (123.91 KB, Downloads: 6)
2018-06-11 11:27:06 Upload
Hi Mi Fans!
There may be a situation where you are suffering for limited data and want to download your favorite apps. Or some of the apps which you don't find in play store got the apk but of no use ? Here's a simple and smart trick on how to install the app via PC.
⏩ Prerequisites :
Now don’t waste your time and let's start it without getting late!
1. Configure ADB in your PC download ADB from here ADB.zip and extract it to any folder in your PC.
2018-06-12 14:26:04 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
2. Install the USB drivers (Skip if you already installed).
⏩ Steps to Enable USB Debugging and Install via USB :
1. Open "Settings".
2. Go to "About phone".
3. Tap on "MIUI version" 6-7 times.
4. Now from "Settings" go to "Additional settings".
5. Then go to "Developer options".
6. Enable "USB Debugging" from here.
7. Tap on "OK"
8. Then turn on "Install via USB"
⏩ How to Install APK Using ADB :
1. Open the folder of ADB in your PC.
2. Click on the address/location bar as shown in the screenshot.
3. Type "CMD" and hit ENTER key from your keyboard.
4. Connect your Xiaomi phone to PC via original Mi USB Cable.
5. You will see that the system is starting the ADB daemon. If this is your first time running ADB, you will see a prompt on your phone asking you to authorize a connection with the computer. Grant it!
6. Now enter the following command in the command prompt window which will show the serial number of your device and status of connection.
7. Execute the following command (without quotes) to install a specific apk file.
eg. for Mi Home APK from the file location of C:\Xiaomi\Mi_Home.apk
8. After that you will see a prompt on your phone asking you to install this apk or not, just simply tap on "Install" tab.
9. After tapping on "Install" tab, you can see the status on your CMD window.
That's all for today, see you again with another interesting tutorial. Hope you all like this thread. If you have any queries, you can ask me in the comment section, I will try to answer them...
A Special Thanks to My Fellow Mod lungkhim7 for Supporting Me.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .