Recovery added & local music search.png (47.22 KB, Downloads: 12)
2017-02-16 00:52:48 Upload
Hello, Mi Fans!
Good News! Recently there has been some changes in MIUI Global Beta ROM that you have been longing from quite a time now, developers have listened to you Mi Fans! Among the many recent inclusions that we have been covering, we have now two more in Global Beta ROM namely,
1. Local Search In Music Player
2. Return of Recovery UI
Local Search In Music Player
From now on you can perform local search in music player based on keywords from title, artist & album name from your song database right from the homepage of your music player.
1. Open the music player, click the top right search icon and feed your keyword you want to search in local database & the results will be displayed right there.
5.png (31 KB, Downloads: 7)
2017-02-16 00:45:14 Upload
6.png (34.89 KB, Downloads: 10)
2017-02-16 00:45:16 Upload
- Keywords could be anything from the title, artist or album name as long as the song file contains proper metadata ID3 tags.
- For quicker access, you can pick your previously searched keywords from search history.
Along with that, now you can control the music player volume right from the Now Playing page if you are not a fan of controlling it with physical buttons. All you have to do is on now playing page - click three dots - there you have it, comes handy at times.
Return Of Recovery UI
If you are a long time user of MIUI or own several devices of MI, then you must have noticed missing recovery UI from MI devices released after Redmi Note 3. Well not now, you have now a Recovery UI for all the supported devices.
To access the recovery steps are the same, either you can enter via pressing Volume Up+Power button while device is turned off or from updater app - three dots - reboot to recovery.
The available options are reboot, wipe data or connect with MiAssistant.
Reboot: reboots the phone in normal mode
Wipe data - wipe all data: Will delete all the data in user data partition
Connect with MiAssistant - Wait for further announcement on this.
FAQI can't see this in my device?
- Currently it's only for the Global Developer ROM, stay tuned to community for stable devices.
How do I update to the latest Developer Version?
- Refer to this thread here & latest version is here
My music app search results are not proper, what do I do?
- Consider organizing your music, full details here
What is MiAssistant thing in recovery?
- Wait fot further announcement on this
That's it for now folks! What do you think about this additions let us know in the comments below, for your valuable suggestions, feedback & Q&A over MIUI headover to MIUI Feedback or MIUI Q&A sections.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .