In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Themes

[Theme tutorials] A guide to MIUI themes: Here’s how to spice up your Xiaomi phone

2018-07-12 11:25:05
1163 7

Xiaomi was one of the first smartphone manufacturers to adopt themes, delivering the MIUI theme store back when this wasn’t a common feature.Not sure how to use themes? We’ve got you covered with a look at the storefront and how to install MIUI themes.The basicsStep one: Create a Mi account
You’re free to browse the theme store without a Mi account, but you’ll need an account if you want to actually download them. Visit account.xiaomi.com to create your account, or sign up with your Facebookaccount. Alternatively, you can sign up via your phone settings (settings > Mi account). Either way, make sure you have a Mi account if you want to use themes.Step two: Browsing the theme store
Once you’ve got your Mi account sorted, you’re able to search for and download MIUI themes. Tap the themes app to launch the store.The themes home screen is pretty well-organized, with a rolling list of categories at the top of the screen. There are also permanent categories devoted to new entries, most popular themes, and editor’s picks.Scroll down and you’ll find categories for daily recommendations, boys/girls themes (go figure), classic picks, good design, top 100 for the previous month, and various other picks.Step three: Downloading/organizing your MIUI themesOnce you’ve got your Mi account sorted, you’re able to search for and download MIUI themes. Tap the themes app to launch the store.The themes home screen is pretty well-organized, with a rolling list of categories at the top of the screen. There are also permanent categories devoted to new entries, most popular themes, and editor’s picks.Scroll down and you’ll find categories for daily recommendations, boys/girls themes (go figure), classic picks, good design, top 100 for the previous month, and various other picks.

see a green download button docked at the bottom of the screen. Tap the button and then simply wait for the download bar to fill.Once the download has finished, the download button will then turn into an applybutton. Tap it to apply the newly downloaded theme to your phone. That’s it; you’ve now got a new themeSOURCE: https://www.androidauthority.com/miui-themes-guide-xiaomi-885210/
2018-07-12 11:25:05
Favorites4 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Sanganagouda Patil | from Redmi 5A

Thanks for sharing
2018-07-12 13:11:20

Pro Bunny

Pikachu :p | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

you got something which can help me install a custom font on my RN5PRO
2018-07-12 23:06:32

Semi Pro Bunny

beingsultan Author | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Yaa, surely go to themes app of mi and there in the below section there is font botton is provided..And U may choose your favourite fonts...
2018-07-12 23:08:54

Semi Pro Bunny

beingsultan Author | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Pikachu :p
you got something which can help me install a custom font on my RN5PRO

See..in the comments section of this threads
2018-07-12 23:09:47

Semi Pro Bunny

Nikzy | from Redmi Note 3

amazing wow
2018-07-12 23:12:33

Pro Bunny

Pikachu :p | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

beingsultan
Yaa, surely go to themes app of mi and there in the below section there is font botton is provided.. ...

Thank you. But my problem is, the font I want to use i not available in the theme store and when I manually add the font and apply theme it says that 'third party themes can't be applied'
2018-07-12 23:17:10

Advanced Bunny

Ganeshveer222 | from Redmi 3S

thanks for info
2018-07-13 08:00:45