In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[Announcement] #8YearsWithMi Community: Share your story & get Golden Mi Bunny medal

2018-07-16 10:28:40
155760 1693

Hi Mi Fans,
Mi Community is the home of Mi Fans, a place where we build unforgettable and even heartwarming memories. These could be from when you attended a meetup and had a great time or because you are part of a Mi Fan Club in which you’ve found friends or what about that comment in one of the first threads that encouraged you to keep on sharing the content you love to create?

The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen and the memories you have made along the way. That’s why today,  we want to ask you...
What is your best memory with Mi Community?

Leave in the comments below your best memory with Mi Community and add a photo or video too that makes you remember it. For those who participate, will receive this special edition medal!

Deadline
  • From today, July 16th until July 28th
  • You’ll receive the medal on July 31st
  • Please note that only eligible replies will be awarded a medal. Spam/irrelevant replies will be ignored.

We found a little Global Mi Community memory, right in our HQ -

What is your best memory with Mi Community?
Share your special moments!

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +37 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-07-16 10:28:40
Favorites409 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

nit 5772 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

when I purchased my first MI phone I was not too much aware about MI COMMUNITY APP but after that it is become essential part of daily life.
every info every thing available here.
Thank-you MI
2018-07-16 10:34:58

Master Bunny

Takshil Joshi | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

I have been the part of MI Community recently but one thing I love the most about it is the efforts from Xiaomi to engage with its users even after sales. MI Community presents one or other way almost daily to make us feel special, the games, competitions, contests, fan clubs, freebies, contributor programs and more, all of this leads to a very healthy competitive community which I am proud of! I have used many devices from different brands but the pre and Post sales satisfaction from Xiaomi is hands down the best! And MI Community is actually a core reason for it! Would love to see it grow more and more! Cheers to the team!
2018-07-16 10:38:54

Master Bunny

bachans | from Redmi 3S

when i purchased my first phone Redmi 3s prime i was not aware mi community but after it is become essential part of daily life. wnen i purchased mi phone two month later i win Redmi 3s prime smartphone first flesh sale.
Thank_you Mi
2018-07-16 10:40:13

Master Bunny

diiep4u | from Redmi Note 4

Started using MI Community after I got my Redmi Note 4 and since then I have been using community most of the time getting useful information related to device and OS and few other things. Getting Solutions or helping other users has become routine. Only problem I have with it is there are lots of spammers spamming with ads, marketing by creating multiple IDs and moderator or any athorised person not able to control them and they keep spamming the community and making it worst for genuine users. Hope you will deal with spammers in much better way to keep community clean and useful.
2018-07-16 10:40:39

Rookie Bunny

5154359016 | from Redmi 5A

Takshil Joshi2018-07-16 10:38:54

I have been the part of MI Community recently but one thing I love the most about it is the efforts from Xiaomi to engage with its users even after sales

Takshil Joshi2018-07-16 10:38:54

I have been the part of MI Community recently but one thing I love the most about it is the efforts from Xiaomi to engage with its users even after sales

2018-07-16 10:41:13

Wizard Bunny

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

I started my journey with Xiaomi my first Smartphone Redmi note 3  on September 2016. But my life happiness day is when I got selected As Resources Team Member. That time really happy and you can't believe that whole night I'm not sleep again and again I'm looking Resources Team Member Results announcement thread .
2018-07-16 10:54:06

Device team

VaSu Gupta | from MI MAX 2

i bought my first phone that too of xiaomi it was redmi 2 prime which i bought on 8 sep 2015 and after using the phone i was so into its features that i started to dig more about the company and its product and soon i started watching launch events ,the first event i saw was in june 2016 that was of mi max and i was too much fasicnated that i wanted to go in a launch event then i came to know about the mi community from the mi website and i joined it and started to see through other techs also .. i realized that if anything i want to know about xiaomi is on mi community and now i am a master bunny with 5800+ points , also i became a member of mi fan club meerut and now i m in its core team and also i have got 1 mi community t-shirt ...
thats my journey so far on mi community
2018-07-16 10:57:29
Mi Community Device Team
RN7Pro | Mi Max 2 | Mi A1

Semi Pro Bunny

Sukriti Pal | from Redmi 4

This is very good forum for MIUI and MI handset, it's help many time for resolving the problem of MIUI interface, also it very helpful for updating about xiomi & MIUI, One suggestion for expert team like Rouser please update on quarry of user
2018-07-16 11:07:07

Rookie Bunny

samvj | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

when I was bought my first mi phone redmi note 5 pro I was not know the mi community but when I use this it became the part of my daily routine
thank you mi
2018-07-16 11:07:43

Mi FC President

aatyam | from Redmi 4

I purchased my first Mi device (Redmi 1S) and that time I made people to buy 1S after my usage of 1 month, and it's a very good decision from myself. now I am the contact person for my friends for suggesting a mobile. thanks Mi for giving very good products. Proud of you as Mi Fan.
2018-07-16 11:09:45