In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 4A

Return to list New

Master Bunny

Vidhu Bhushan | from Redmi 4A

Sk Sam
reset your phone and wifi

I have done that 4 times,  twice after 9.6.3 and twice after 9.6.4
It did NOTHING.  my usage has gone down heavily still the problem is there.
After charging to 100%, even if nothing is on including mobile data,  WiFi,  battery drains fast and within 1-2 hours it comes to 90-91%. Then it stabilizes.
I have mentioned this including logs etc.  No response from the tech team so far.
2018-08-22 21:20:44
Reply Report

Master Bunny

My handset is Redmi Note 5 Pro. its battery baackup is amazing. but now its not lasting for more tha ...

No solution available till now.  If you have not factory reset your phone after update,  do it.  If it works then good for you otherwise wait for the next update.
Charge your phone to 100% and then use it vtill 20%. Then take screenshots of battery usage and graphs. Then use feedback option in your phone to report this issue.  Attach logs and these screenshots in that.
2018-08-26 10:56:01
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Dk42002
hey Vidhu Bhushan I got a new update in which my bugs are fixed..now I'm happy..

I got 9.6.4 but nothing changed.  
2018-08-26 21:24:12
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Dk42002
I tell u the fix..Just go in your tools and see their will be a feedback app just click on it and  ...

That fix doesn't work friend.  I have done that twice -  once after 9.6.3 and again after 9.6.4
Also I have posted it miui forum with complete feedback using which any layman can also understand it.
I have had detailed talks with online technical team and with mi personnel as well.  No one has any answers.  
Everything they have asked me to do,  I have already done that.  Mi tech person said whatever he can think of is already done.
Finally I was requested by Mi person to wait for the next update.
2018-08-27 22:43:30
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Dk42002
well..I think..u should visit mi service centre for your mobile..If they don't take actions u can  ...

I have already done that also.  Service center guys know me very well as it is an old place previously had another company's service center.  They checked it and said everything is all right and it is software problem which they are seeing in many phones so I should wait for the next update.
2018-08-28 20:54:48
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Dk42002
then u should wait for the next update..bcoz earlier I was also facing problems till this update h ...

That is what I am doing as I am not going to buy a new one right now.  I will be buying a new one after a month or so.
2018-08-29 12:54:20
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Menzib1
Me too same here. to 20% in two hours. Suddenly, and also in 5 Remi Note 4 I am familiar with (fam ...

2 engineers of 2 different service centres have unofficially told me that their is a problem with miui,  my phone battery is perfectly fine.  When I said this to online support then they said they will call back and since then have not responded
2018-10-22 16:27:25
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
MIUI 8th Anniversary
Throwback With Mi 2018