Hello Mi Fans!
Great news for Redmi 4A users the much awaited MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.10.11 has been released. If you are on Beta ROM you will get the update via OTA i.e. Settings About phone System Updates and in case the update has not reached you or you are impatient then here are the links......to download the ROM.
How to Upgrade to MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM
1. Please back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI 10, know more here.
2. Stable ROM users of MIUI V5/6/7/8, please upgrade to MIUI 10 via fastboot method (download fastboot ROM).
3. MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM users, please go to ‘Updater’ app and check for updates (or download Recovery ROM).
4. If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing, know more here
5. How to flash & setup MIUI full guide.
Important bug fixes
Reboot randomly - (Mi 8)
Phone reboot randomly (Mi MIX)
android.process.media has stopped (Redmi Note 5)
Touchscreen responds slowly - (POCO F1)
Mi apps icon is not showing in notification panel
Tap "more "in settings the phone crashes when language is set to Macedonian (Mi 6)
Digital messages showed on system apps updater but there are not apps need to be updated
View sim card space shows blank names for sim when opened directly from settings.
Mi Cloud has stopped.
Wrong Date Format in German Version.
Redmi 4A 8.10.11
Recovery ROM 1321M d0ec558d8652db8e4116dfc1da947fe6
Fastboot ROM 1547M be6c6db8be5813e37f7c684678cdd657
- Report Bugs when encountered
- Report bugs to its corrected category
- Screenshot and Bug log is needed
Read More on MIUI 10
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .