First of All, If you are going to a movie with your loved ones at evening, and have to visit the Mi Service Center, Patna, Bihar in Morning.. Please Cancel any one of it. You cant do both at the same day, Coz its not possible, its disastrous.

If you visit at Mi Service Center, Patna, You may want to kill your kitten even before entering the service center, coz you will see a large number of people waiting outside of the Service center, which may make you feel like Arnold "ohh I should be Back"..

I am talking about the Mi Service center of Patna, Which is one and only service center in the whole State of Bihar.. People may like, oh its Bihar, we dont need to care about that "Backward State", but its not true. I can bet Xiaomi or anyone that aMi users are mostly from Bihar or Biharis, coz they always trust anyone easily, even Xiaomi..

But these trusts are being churned when visiting the Service center.

First of all I reached the service center at 12 PM, wednesday, the 24 august.

"I AM STILL AT SERVICE CENTER AND WRITING THIS"..

When I reached there, ticket machine was not working, it took 10 minutes to get a ticket..

Then when I saw the numbers on the ticket, I was just like "Ohh I think president is here"..

I got the number E-278 at 12:10PM

And that time on the screen it was call for Number 55-56..

I thought how much time will it take?
Lets say one hour or two..
I can wait man..

After One Hour :

This Image is taken at 1:13 PM, and the number on screen is just E-69 & E-73.

I was like "What the ...."

So in an hour they have just dealt with 10-12 customers? what is it, and to be fair I must say that when the on screen Number is at 69-73, xiaomi staffs were still dealing with 65-66-67-68. Even after on screen, customers had to wait for 5-10mins to respond.

Now for the Sweeter Part,

There are two Air Conditioners, Both ACs were not working, & Sweat was going on..

Ohh Too many crowd and increasing,

Customers just fighting with service center staffs & vice-versa,

Last but not the least,

Water machine has no Glass to drink and Clock tickling..

After 2 hours when I looked at the Screen.. " ohh wait screen is not working now" where is the numbers... So they started calling by mouth..

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS THE CROWD, JUST COMPARE THESE THREE DIFFERENT TICKETS AND THEIR TIME..

It was a badluck for me that my Phone's charge went Off, So I wasn't able to capture more scenario...

and

FINALLY I GOT CHANCE AT NEARLY 4 PM

Xiaomi you may lose customers like this...