In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 4

Mi Store India Announcements
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Announcement] Introducing Pre-Order on Mi.com: Pre-order Redmi Note 4 on 31st March!

2017-03-24 02:00:17
100970 1447

Hi Mi Fans!
We have been listening to our Mi fans and their suggestions on flash sales. We understand that flash sales deprive you from purchasing your favorite Mi product. To provide you with another alternative for buying Mi products, we are bringing this new concept of Pre-order which would help you to place your order well in advance.

We are announcing our first pre-order sale for Redmi Note 4 on 31st March exclusively on Mi.com

Why Pre-order?

You can now easily pre-order your favorite Mi products from Mi.com. You can buy a product(s) and complete the payment well in advance. Pre-order can be done through online payments only. COD option is not available for pre-orders. In case you wish to cancel your pre-order, you can cancel it anytime before the product is shipped. The shipping time for a specific product will be 5 days after the order is placed successfully.

Tips for Pre-Ordering

• Sign up or login to your Mi account in advance before the pre-order sale starts.
  • To speed up the things, please add your default address and set it as your default address
  • Please have your payment information ready viz. Debit, Credit, Net Banking, etc. ready during the pre-order process
  • If the product goes out of stock, don't worry and try again later! Stock from unpaid pre-orders will be made available again

FAQs on Pre-order

1. Why should I pre-order?
Pre-ordering lets you purchase your favourite Mi products without waiting for flash sales.

2. How many units can I pre-order?
You may order 1 phone per pre-order.

3. When will pre-orders be shipped?
Pre-orders will be shipped within 5 days after payment.

4. Can I add regular products along with my pre-order?
Yes. If you add regular products to your pre-order, your entire order will be shipped when the pre-ordered products are ready (within 5 days). The pre-ordered products will be clearly marked in your orders page.

5. Can I pay via cash on delivery for my pre-order?
COD option is not available for pre-orders. Please prepare your payment information (credit, debit, Netbanking, online wallets, etc.) beforehand.

6. Can I change my delivery address?
No, you cannot change your delivery address once you have placed your order. Please make sure you have filled in the correct delivery information.

7. If the product price is adjusted, will it affect my pre-order?
No. In the event of product price adjustment prior to delivery, the price of paid orders will not be affected.

8. Can pre-orders be cancelled?
Yes, you may cancel your pre-order before it is shipped.

9. If I cancel my order, when will the amount be refunded?
Once you cancel your order, it will take 7-10 working days on average to process your refund.

Are you ready to pre-order your favorite Mi products? Tell Mi

Rate

Number of participants 21 Experience +110 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-03-24 02:00:17
Favorites369 RateRate
Mi Store India Announcements
A one stop destination for sales and offers, contests, and updates from Mi Store India
78 Article Description     3659 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Excited, it will be a great opportunity for all Mi Fans who are waiting for buying Redmi Note 4
2017-03-24 03:02:17
Much needed, will surely help genuine buyers :)
2017-03-24 02:15:49
Here to help!
i am ready for preorder
2017-03-24 02:18:17
I am ready for preorder plzzz help me how to purchase
2017-03-24 02:18:43
1667230892 replied at 2017-03-24 11:48 AM

Whole process is explained in the thread, please read it.
2017-03-24 02:20:17
Here to help!
nice move & sales technique
2017-03-24 02:21:07

Pro Bunny

A Dhakad | from mobile

It's really good news
2017-03-24 02:22:09

Advanced Bunny

Shakeer_Khaja | from Mi 4i

Every Friday.
But not today. Great. Change it and post starts from.
2017-03-24 02:35:53
Its Good Innotiative by Mi.com
A new trend and then BIGGGGG followers...
2017-03-24 02:37:32

Pro Bunny

Santosh Panigrahy | from Redmi 3S

I am too ready for pre order
2017-03-24 02:37:54
2017-03-24 02:39:43