In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[App Reviews] Irritating with advertisements.

2018-11-28 05:46:47
125 1
#Stoptadvertising
#joinit

Hey guys, don't you think that for xiaomi should improve the app specially the system app that are showing advertisement continuously of the third party applications. We are  a continuous user of MI devices from last few years I just want the mi company to stop this advertisements showing continuously on the system apps this sometime irritate people when they are in need to do something and have some work in the MI apps , music app ,calendar app , MI stores sometime gallery to call logs and MI videos also lot of advertisements . Advertisements are not so much good or not belonging to the MI itself they are of third party applications like lyke or any camera app or any other irritating advertisement so guys if you want that to stop this advertisement please share this thread to a lots of people like and poll it because to make the listen the mi company you have to make it laud in the people and start it this mission so that mi should stop this. Truely saying Samsung,Apple,Micromax,Nokia or any smartphone brand do not advertise. So please stop it as mi is the number 1 brand of India

Join it.

In downloads

In MI Video

In my file manager

In my music app

2018-11-28 05:46:47
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

1712639643 | from Redmi Note 4

Really miui is going worst due to Ads. Every corner Ads, high animation = high battery drain. There are no such accapteable something which helps to one year old smartphone run smoothly..!
2018-11-28 06:44:45