In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Announcement] We Are Looking For Mi Campus Superstars, Are You The one?

2017-03-26 07:30:02
309435 5399

Hi Mi Fans!
Are you a die-hard Mi Fan who is crazy about Mi products? Do you often recommend Mi products to your friends and family? Are you interested in taking your love for Mi to a next level? Presenting Mi Campus Superstar: a Mi Community program just for college Mi fans, We are now searching across the country for our first superstars - hardcore Mi fans who can represent Mi in their college campuses.This campaign is filled with loads of fun activities which you can't afford to miss in any way! As a Mi campus superstar, you get all the bragging rights in front of your friends and family plus an opportunity to work with some of the Mi officials. Here's a detailed guideline of this campaign:

Timeline

March 27- 29: Sign up to become a Mi Campus Superstar. Upload your information and share it with your friends for maximum votes!

Registration Links :

For PC: http://event.c.mi.com/in/micampus/reg/

For Mobile: http://mevent.c.mi.com/in/micampus/reg/

Note: Registration starts from 27th March 5 PM and ends on 29th March 8 PM

March 30 - April 1: The Top 10 Mi Fans with the most votes win a Redmi 4A device and will enter the second stage of selection to become a Mi Campus Superstar.

April 2: The first Mi Campus Superstars are born!

Why should I participate?
  • You can show off your true Mi fan spirit to your friends and college circles
  • Top 10 candidates will win a Redmi 4A
  • Once you are crowned as a Superstar, you get a professional photo shoot, bragging rights and a chance to become a part of the Mi family!

Who can participate?
  • You must be a college student in the coming school year between the age group 16-25
  • This is a long term commitment - once selected as a Superstar, you must be able to continue this program in your college
  • You must agree to follow all the guidelines laid down by Mi India
  • Only genuine Mi fans are welcomed!

Rules for Mi Campus Superstar campaign
  • A Mi fan who wishes to apply for Mi Campus Superstar should be able to produce a valid college ID for verification purpose. We may also ask for other ID proof(s) if required.
  • If you are skeptical about your application and you think would not able to contribute later then please consider carefully before applying for this campaign
  • You are expected to carry out events/activities in association with Mi India and the applicants take sole responsibility of gathering Mi fans. Before conducting any activity Mi India officials need to be intimated and only after acquiring a permission the event carried out by a Mi Campus Superstar will be considered valid
  • Mi India holds right to assess the candidate’s activity after being selected as Mi Campus Superstar and in the event of inactivity from the candidate’s side he/she may be removed from the Mi Campus Superstar campaign
  • Mi India would not be responsible for any unfortunate event that may take place in or outside the college campus during this campaign
  • Any kind of malpractices during this campaign would be strictly dealt with and Mi Campus Superstar will be banned to participate in upcoming Mi events

Rules for voting
  • Your vote is valuable to support Mi Campus Superstar campaign. Choose your candidate wisely.
  • You can vote one photo only once, you won’t be able to vote the same photo again
  • You can vote as many as photos you like, but you can’t do multiple voting for the same photo
  • Voting from multiple Mi accounts is strictly prohibited for a single or multiple Mi Campus Superstars

FAQs

1. Can I register for Mi Campus Superstar campaign without having a Mi account?
A. No. You need to create Mi account or sign-in using your existing Mi account to register for Mi Campus Superstar campaign

2. I have just passed my high school/intermediate exams and about to join a college, am I eligible?
A. No. You should be enrolled in a college and should possess a valid college ID.

3. I have lost my college ID. Can I register still register?
A. No. You must have a college ID or apply for the same and register later. However, you can register if you have a clear photograph of your college ID and apply for a new college ID.

4. How long will it take for approval of my entry?
A. We will approve your entry after a thorough check. Kindly wait for a day.

5. Where can I see the status of my approval?
A. You can review your registration status using the registration link itself.

6. My entry is approved. What's the next step?
A. Kindly wait for the voting period to begin. Make sure you share your profile to get maximum votes.

7. My college exams are nearer. Can I still register?
A. Yes. You can register and we will get in touch with you and coordinate further.

8. Which college year is more preferable?
If you are currently in first/second year of your coursework, it will be a plus-point. We will not consider the applicants who will graduate in 2017 or have already graduated.

9. Who all can vote for a verified profile?
Voters need to sign-in with a Mi account to vote for a verified profile. They can vote for as many profiles they like but they can only cast a single vote for a single profile.

Wish to be one of the Mi Campus Superstars? Apply now!

Rate

Number of participants 19 Experience +127 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-03-26 07:30:02
Favorites836 RateRate
Excellent campaign
2017-03-26 08:05:14

Semi Pro Bunny

Farah | from app

Superb!!!!
2017-03-26 08:05:57

Master Bunny

1669939006 | from Redmi Note 4

superb....
2017-03-26 08:06:46

Grandmaster Bunny

Vicky_2121 | from mobile

Awesome Initiative but it should not to be restricted to only school /colleges as being a Mi Fan i promoted Mi Devices in my Office and have all the Mi Products that are launched in India and Many Mi Products are welcomed at my office and all the work force are having at least one Mi Device... So better if you can take this to campus level... Irrespective of school college or office
2017-03-26 08:07:44
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5
Interesting ! And i will try out from my college side.
2017-03-26 08:08:26
FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.

拉朱

Advanced Bunny

1608234695 | from Redmi Note 4

yes i am....
2017-03-26 08:08:44

Semi Pro Bunny

Jinnan | from mobile

Excellent great thing
2017-03-26 08:08:49

Master Bunny