#MorePowerToYou: We want to feature you, tell us your inspiring ‘Do More’ in lif

Hey Friends Myself Omkar Sawant by profession i am a Engineer. An Engineer life is damn busy assignment, project, exam, viva and alot more, to make time from a busy routine is impossible. It is really an intresting story about Me and Xiaomi. I first came to know about was MIUI Roms, First custom rom i flashed was Miui 4 on my very first android device and from that moment the journey started with xiaomi. After few months or a year later xiaomi launched its first device in India it was Redmi Note 3G and my first redmi device was Redmi Note 4G. From day one when i came to know about xiaomi i was impressed with the devices and the specs they provide at an affordable price after few months the twist started in my life. A really and Happy moment for a Mi Fans was that, they started the events and contest. When there was a flash sale of ₹1 in the very first attempt I GOT MI BAND FOR ₹1, the first Mi band they launched. It was just a start, after few months on miui forum app there was a contest and I WON A REDMI 3S PRIME. It is Unforgettable moment of my life. You might be thinking its a fairy-tale, but No it really happened. Things didn't stop here after that I WON MI10,000mAh POWER BANK the very first power bank. After a year later in this year Redmi Note 5 Pro is launch and i have it, Xiaomi had launch a contest for RN5Pro users of photography. It was a weekly contest, the winner were announce every week and i participated in this contest. For 2 TIMES I WON THE CONTEST in MI COMMUNITY APP. For each week i won & i got ₹1000 coupon and from that i bought Mi Audio receiver, Mi Wifi 3c Router. Soon after that there was a contest for Mi A2 photography contest before Mi A2 was launched. I was the first to have my hands on Mi A2. I was SELECTED FOR MI A2 PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST. It was a great moment to participate in it. Now i am a Member of MIUI FORUM NEWS TEAM for past 2 months and recently attended an POCO DEV HUDDLE in Mumbai. Its has been a great time with xiaomi as from my busy life i got my own entertainment and now as a NEWS TEAM member of miui forum app, it's really helps me out to know latest technology. Xiaomi has made me Help myself to get out of the busy life and live the life in true manner. Just a Thank You will not be enough to xiaomi. It's more than that. Hope in future get a chance to work with xiaomi and some super gifts for Mi Fans.I have attach the images of the reward i got in some Contest. #MorePowerToYou
IMG_20181216_144427.jpg IMG_20181216_144322.jpg IMG_20181216_144219.jpg IMG_20181216_144046.jpg IMG_20181216_143902.jpg