My name is Dharm Prakash Singh and this is an inspiring story of my student life

(Dharm Prakash Singh)

It was year of 2017-18 .I was reading in class 10th.I was so weak student in whole class.My mind didn't seem to study.I want to play every time.I was so weak in study so I have only got 40% marks in class 9th .And the next year I had to face the class 10th board exam and my family members were so afraid they were thinking that can I pass the board exam? I star a coaching in class 10th and my teacher is the best person.His name is Shri Brajendra Kumar .His well try made a little change in me .Ha said to me that you can stand first in the school but you will do hard work.I was thinking some days that"Can I do this?" Then I decided that I would be come first in my school and I prove that what can I do.But economically I was so weak. I was unable to pay coaching fee but my teacher is so great person.i told my problem to my teacher then he said that I will teach you in free but you will do hard work .Now I have only one aim and that  was stand first in the school.And I started hard work day and night.In my goel my teacher and my family members supported me very much.My English teacher Mr.Rakesh Pandey also supported me very much.My exam date came near .I faced exam very well and finally result date declared.My teachers, my family members and my friends  were in tension but when they seen my result all of them filled with joy.I had got 85%marks in the board exam of class 10th and I stand first in my school.In this way my dream came true.

This is my story.I hope that you like my story.

"WE CAN GET EVERYTHING BY DOING HARD WORK"

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app