In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[App Reviews] [ART] Nakuri.com - Jobs that Matter!

2018-12-16 10:32:16

724 16

[ART] Nakuri.com - Jobs that Matter!

Hello. I like this article, it is really about me. I was working for some time in a office like a secretaire and it was so hard for me, because I have 2 children that need all my atention during the day. So, in one day I tried to found a job which will please me. I tried a lot of companies and apps like the app are you speaking about, that offer jobs for freelancers and all my tries were a fail. After that, one of my friends told me about Non-Office Careers and I tried this one. It was really cool, because here I found the support that I need and the information that helped me to find the job that will make me and my family happier.
2019-09-12 06:01:20
Reply Report

[ART] Nakuri.com - Jobs that Matter!

Smithyy1 replied at 2019-09-12 03:31:20
Hello. I like this article, it is really about me. I was working for some time in a office like a secretaire and it was so hard for me, because I have 2 children that need all my atention during the day. So, in one day I tried to found a job which will please me. I tried a lot of companies and apps like the app are you speaking about, that offer jobs for freelancers and all my tries were a fail. After that, one of my friends told me about Non-Office Careers and I tried this one. It was really cool, because here I found the support that I need and the information that helped me to find the job that will make me and my family happier.

Here are some reasons why working in an office is bad for you?: Working in an office makes you gain weight. It's fairly well-known that desk jobs are making employees fat. ... This increased weight gain puts you at risk for more health problems such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and high blood pressure.
2019-09-23 13:32:53
Reply Report
3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
2018 New Year Medal
ThrowBackWithMiCommunity
2017 Xiaomi Annual Bill
Mi Community Updater