In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tripura

[Recap] [Compilation] Mi Fan Club Tripura 2K18 Highlights

2018-12-23 14:35:46
6450 26

Hello Tripura Mians!
2018 was really a great experience with all Mi Fans. Our family has been growing rapidly with great minds on the field. MiFC has experienced almost everything, from summer to winter making the best of us. Now the end of year has come and its time to celebrate that we have sailed so far. We thank every individual for standing beside us. Wishing everybody prosperity and enthusiasm, lets light our lives up this Christmas. Well, here another year awaits out company. Let make it again together as a family. Wishing everybody a very happy new year.

Now before we jump on to something new, lets have some glimpses of the wonderful journey we all experienced.

January, 2018 || MiFC Tripura 9th Fan Meet (Quiz, Discussion, Feedback and Much More) : Reminiscing The Mi Generation

Finally, we completed our first Fan Meet of 2k18 with full of Mi Fans. This was the most successful and grand meet till date with 52 number of attendees. Let’ check the event’s recap… MiFC Tripura 9th Fan Meet (Quiz, Discussion, Feedback and Much More) : Reminiscing The Mi Generation.
The theme of this Fan Meet was Reminiscing Mi Generation. At first me and other core members (Mr. Tapash Debnath, Mr. Akash Debnath, Mr. Animesh Debnath and Mr. Debananda Karmakar) went to the venue of this Fan meet and started our preparation for the presentation with the help of projector. Then we were waiting for more Mi Fans to come and join us.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-740221-1-0.html

February, 2018 || [#GiveMe5] MiFC Tripura's Fan Meet v10: Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro Hands-On!

This time We have decided to organise this Fan Meet at Vidyapith Playground located at Belonia, Tripura. At around 3 PM we went to the venue and then waiting for other Mi Fans to join us. At that time @MiAkash prepared the tripod and flex and also taking the attendance who had already joined us. At around 3:30 PM we started the event. This time @MiAkash, our beloved president unboxed the newly Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro and gave these devices to other Mi Fans for Hands-on. Everyone were eagerly waiting for the moment to hands on the devices. Most of the members were requesting one another to give the devices early for Hands-on. Actually they can't wait anymore for experiencing the #GiveMe5.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-795601-1-0.html

March, 2018 || Mi Fan Club Tripura: Fan Meet v11.0 - India's #1 Smartphone Brand

At around 2:30 PM we have started our event. At first we took the attendee's name who joined us in the Fan Meet. Some of them were new faces and we started the introduction session with them. After being familiar with each other, we went for a contest i.e. Photo Walk. The theme was on Nature. There will be a winner of the photography contest which will be announced in the next Fan Meet. After that some of the new Mi Fans were asking about the Loyalty Program. So I discussed the Loyalty Program elaborately to the new Mi Fans. The were so much delighted about the Loyalty Program. Then we talked a lot on recent Mi products like Redmi 5, Mi Backpack, Mi Earphones, Mi Body Composition Scale etc. Everyone has also shared their own experiences of Mi devices.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-884005-1-0.html

April, 2018 || [#MiFCTripuraAnniversary] Fan Meet v12.0 : Celebrating One Year of MiFC-Tripura

On Sunday, 22nd April we have conducted a Fan Meet i.e. Anniversary Fan Meet of our Tripura Fan Club. As it was a special day for our FC we decided to cut a cake to celebrate this wonderful event. This was the delicious cake for all the enthusiastic Mi Fans.
In this Anniversary Fan Meet we also hosted some activities for the Mi Fans. At first we did an interesting contest which was How many times you can write "I love Mi" in a balloon in 2 minutes. After the contest, our beloved President Tappa check the balloons one by one and declared Mr. Akash Debnath as the Winner. He will be rewarded in the next Fan Meet. After that we have shifted this Fan Meet to another contest i.e. "Show your love on Mi in your own creativity". All the Mi Fans tried this and below are some of the images...

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-977208-1-0.html

May, 2018 || Mi Fan Club Tripura - Fan Meet v13.0 at Children's Park, Belonia

As you all know that Xiaomi India remains the undisputed #1 smartphone brand in India, with more than 30% market share. On Sunday, 20th May we have conducted our 13th Fan Meet at Belonia Children's Park. Total 28 members had joined us in the Fan Meet to make it a grand success. Now I am going to share the experiences and fun we had in the event. We reached at the spot at around 2 O'clock. At first, we were less in numbers. So all the Mi Fans were waiting for other Mi Fans to join us. Till the time, we were discussing about Xiaomi's latest products launched.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1070746-1-0.html

June, 2018 || [#FindYourSelfie] MiFC-Tripura: Fan Meet v14.0 - Redmi Y2 Hands-on and Experiential Meet

Xiaomi India launched its most anticipated #FindYourSelfie phone on 7th of this month and we also completed the Hands-on and Experiential Fan Meet as we promised earlier. This is our second Hands-on Fan Meet of this year. Here I come to share the lovely moments of this Fan Meet.
At around 11 AM we started our event. A total of 31 Mi Fans joined us in this event. Though it is the rainy season here, Mi Fans can't stop themselves to Hands-on the beautiful Selfie Phone. I personally appreciated their love towards Mi. This time we had our social media handler Mr. Amit Sharma with us. He unboxed the newly Redmi Y2 and gave the device to other Mi Fans for Hands-on.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1299833-1-0.html

July, 2018 || MiFC-Tripura: Exploration of MIUI 10 - Fan Meet v15.0 at Ujjayanta Palace - #FasterThanLightning

Xiaomi India recently launched MIUI10 designed for Full Screen Experience which is faster than Lightning. So we did the Fan Meet on "Explore MIUI 10" as we promised earlier. Here I come to share the candid moments of this Fan Meet.
At around 7:30 AM we started our journey to reach the spot where the event was going to held. At around 11 AM we reached the spot i.e. Ujjayanta Palace, Agartala. At that time I took the permission for arranging our event. After all the Mi Fans had joined us, we took the passes to enter the palace.
Then we started discussing about MIUI10. This time we had our beloved Super Moderator of Global Forum Mr. Abhijit Debnath with us. He discussed the MIUI 10 with the Mi Fans elaborately. Some of the Mi Fans wanted to know the differences between China ROM and Global ROM. He dicussed the differences very well. And then  Mi Fans were excited to experience AI Portrait Mode. There were two phones with AI Portrait Mode enabled, One is Mi 6 with MIUI 10 China Developer ROM on top and the other is Mi 5 with Global Developer ROM on top.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1461442-1-0.html

August, 2018 || MiFC-Tripura: Meet v16 - Recap of Mi A2 Hands-on & Experiential Meetup - #PicturePerfectPhotos

As you all know Xiaomi India launched its most anticipated Next Generation Android Phone i.e. Mi A2 on 8th Aug of this month and we also completed the Hands-on and Experiential Fan Meet as we promised earlier. This is our third Hands-on Fan Meet of this year. Here I come to share the lovely moments of the Fan Meet.
This time we have decided to organise the event at Butterfly Garden, Belonia. At around 11 AM we went to the venue with other Mi Fans. A total of 25 Mi Fans joined us in the event. Though it was a hot sunny day here, Mi Fans cant stop themselves to experience the lovely smartphone.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1557343-1-0.html

September, 2018 || MiFC-Tripura: Meet v17.0 - Recap of POCO F1 Hands-on & Experiential Meetup - #MasterOfSpeed

At first, we went to the open stage premises of the park. Everyone was very much excited to hands on the #MasterOfSpeed. Finally the device is unboxed. It was the stunning Rosso Red. Such an amazing device it is. There were a total of 4 POCO Phones, some of our Mi Fans owned them. So it was easy to experience the device by our Mi Fans. Everyone is amazed to hands on the device. They just shocked about the IR Face Unlock Feature.  At last, everyone became inquisitive to feel the beauty of the AI Dual camera. Mi Fans were just spellbound after experiencing the photos both the normal and portrait shots.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1581556-1-0.html

October, 2018 || MiFC-Tripura: Meet v18.0 - Recap of #SmarterLiving Products Feedback and Experiential Meetup

Recently we completed our 18th meetup. At 11:30 AM all Mi Fans joined us for the Fan Meetup a total of 18 Mi Fans despite it was raining from yesterday but still it was not enough to decrease the enthusiasm of our Mi Fans.
Today we did the unboxing and Hands-on Experience of Mi Home Security Camera and also we have the Mi Band 3 for hands-on experience. Everyone liked the Mi Security camera's features and build but unfortunately we were not able to use it as there wasn't any power source.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1635581-1-0.html

November, 2018 || MiFC-Tripura: Meet v19.0 - Heath camp at “APNAGHAR” Briddyaasram

As you all know Xiaomi India retained No.1 position in smartphone brand for the 5th consecutive quarter. To celebrate this success we organised this Fan Meet with the family of “APNAGHAR” Bridyaasram.
At around 2 PM we went to the venue and did a fast introductory session with the new Mi Fans. Then we started a health camp with the help of God's Plan NGO to diagnose and health issue of the much needy elderly people. It was done by the consultancy of the doctors and then we distributed free medicines as prescribed by the doctor.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1676080-1-0.html

December, 2018 || MiFC-Tripura: Meet v20.0 - Recap of Redmi Note 6 Pro Experiential Meet-up - #QuadCameraAllRounder

Hope everyone is enjoying the winter season and wishing you all a very Happy Christmas in advance. As you all know we had completed our 20th consecutive Fan Meet and this was our 4th Experiential Fan Meet this year. Here is the recap of this event.
At around 10 AM we reached the Mi Store and waiting for other Mi Fans. After sometime we did a short introduction session as there were some of the new Mi Fans present there. We were pleased to see that one of the Mi Fan travelled 117 km+ to attend this Fan Meet. Everyone was very much excited to hands on the #QuadCameraAllRounder. Finally the device was unboxed. Such an amazing device it is. There were a total of 2 Redmi Note 6 Pro, one of our Mi Fans owned one. So it was easy to experience the device by our Mi Fans. Everyone is amazed to hands on the device. At last everyone became inquisitive to feel the beauty of Dual Front and Rear cameras. Mi Fans were just spellbound after experiencing the photos both in normal and portrait shots.

Read more: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1699796-1-0.html

I would like to thank and give credits to MiFC-Tripura Core Team Members for the efforts taken to make each and every meet a successful. A special thanks to all Tripura Mi Fans for supporting us. Will meet again in next year with more interesting activity. Till then take care and enjoy winter!

For the Mi Fans, who are not yet a part of Mi Fan Club Tripura and are interested to join the Fan Club are requested to follow the instructions from the below thread.
Once again wishing you Merry Christmas and happy and prosperous New Year!

You can also contact me if you have any queries using below links on Telegram or on Mi Community:
Akash: - Click Here to Contact Me @Telegram!

ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

With regards,
MiAkash and Tappa
President of Mi FC Tripura

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-12-23 14:35:46
Favorites25 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

ACThorat | from Redmi Y2

oh mi fan club tripura