In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] MiFC-Assam 1st Unofficial Fan Meet At Mi Store: Introduction And Review Of Redmi Note 6 Pro

2019-01-08 02:18:24
425 5

Greetings Mi Fans!

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year, Hope everyone will have a great year ahead. On 6th January, 2019 we had organised our 1st Unofficial Fan Meet at Mi Store, Guwahati. It was a great meetup and thanks to all the Mi Fans who attended the meetup and made it great, also thanks to the owner of Mi Store Mr. Ashish Carpenter for doing such great arrangement.

We started our meetup with Introduction to the Concept of Mi Fan Club, Its motive and also gave a brief tutorial to join Telegram group. After that we discussed about the new gadgets made by Xiaomi , We also did an unboxing of the New Feature Beast Redmi Note 6 Pro, All the fellow Mi Fans enjoyed using the device , We too experienced the other Xiaomi Smartphones available on the store , After that we had the Snacks and called it a day.

Here is a RECAP of the same :

MiFC-Assam Members

Here I am explaining the concept of Mi Fc to all fellow members

Here our fellow member Partha Pratim is having a look at the new beast Redmi Note 6 Pro

Thanks to Mr. Ashish Carpenter who arranged the snacks for us

We celebrated 5 Years of Xiaomi in India

After this, we clicked the last selfie with all members and ended our meetup with happy faces

Much Thanks To All Mi Fans Who Had Joined The Meetup And Made It Awesome, Also Thanks To Bappa Baroi And Rohit Ghalsasi For Helping With The Arrangement.

If You Are New And Would Like To Be A Part Of MiFC-Assam, Join The Official Telegram Group With The Help Of the Link Below Or Scan The QR Code To Join.

Come and Join Mi Fan Club Assam

Mi Fan Club Assam: Telegram Group

Link: https //t.me/MiFCAssam

Or Scan The Below Code

• Connect With Us On Our Other Social Media Platform

Twitter ID: MiFC-Assam

If You Have Any Queries Contact Me On Telegram

See You All At The Next Meetup

Thank You And Regards,

Uddesh

My Previous Threads:

2019-01-08 02:18:24