Redmi note 6 pro is my first xiomi device.
This is the review after 2 days of heavy usage. This device comes with MIUI 9,but I updated to MIUI 10.

Display- perfect for me, I love this notch design. Touch also great.

Software- No problem with the UI, my previous phone was honor (emui), it is better and contain more features than emui. I am not familiar with full screen gestures, but it's look interesting.

Sound- good quality sound. Earphone sound is too loud, I think it's a problem in my earphone. So I am searching for a good earphone.

Camera- rear camera is just amazing, the images are crisp and sharp. Front facing camera is just okay for me, the portrait mode is great, but the normal front cam is not up to the mark, still it's the best quality for this mid range phone

Battery- The most important think for me is battery. Battery backup is great in redmi note 6 pro. I am a heavy user play games like pes and pubg. I got more than 10 hours of SOT in this mobile. Yesterday I watched 2 hour movie, the battery consumption is just 10%(brightness is in low). Also the battery charges full about 2 hours 20 min.

I researched almost 3 days for my new phone. Main competition is between redmi note 6 pro vs realme u1 vs Asus zenfone max pro m2. My main concern is battery ,long life and better performance, my first choice to asus but the users face battery issues, it's a stock Android may be they fix. Also realme ui color os is not great. So I consider long life, still most of my friends uses redmi note 4 or 5 without any problem also they gets great updates, so I stick with redmi note 6 pro.

Thank you

NB- I am not well in English