In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 5

[Review&Unboxing] 8.2.1.0 Reply from Notification panel not working.

2017-04-01 04:52:19
589 1
Dear Paramgagan,

Before giving official OTA of 8.2.1.0 you have tested this and still there are so many bugs and you don't even bother to reply to thread or ensuring us that you will provide bug fix update.

Before updating to 8.2.1.0 I am able to reply from notification panel in WhatsApp. I haven't tried on other apps.

But now after upgrading to 8.2.1.0 I am not able to reply from notification panel it is giving option to reply but then too it is not working.

Till now I have experienced this only bug, but others are also having problems with the new update please work on that and provide bug fix update ASAP.
2017-04-01 04:52:19
Favorites RateRate
hello  there
as you know that this is the first iteration of Stable Nougat with MIUI the some features like the reply from notification panel .. and the split screen feature is still not added in there as they are being tested by the beta team so as to make them best in use for Mi fans.. So it may take few days before they can incorporated in the Stable Version.

so request you to please have patience.

also as i requested last time please don't post multiple threads on same ground.. as we have to response several queries by users so it may take some time to respond you but i assure you that you will definitely get response.. but if you post threads with no use you are yourself making us to take more time to answers your queries as increase in numbers of threads makes us to visit more threads which results in delay in responses. If there is something very urgent you can PM me.. so that i can directly respond you from there.
hope you will understand.

thanks and regards,
2017-04-05 22:22:16