Time: 2019-03-03 00:30:00

Venue: Mi Home, Siddharth Complex, Vasna

Deadline: 2019-03-03 23:37:00

Applied: 70 users

Activity has expired!

Joined (43 users )

Name Comment Join time

કેમ છો Mi Fans,

As you all are ready aware about the new addition in the Redmi Note series that is none other than the super awesome 'Redmi Note 7', we thought of having a hands-on, as well as experiential fan, meets for our beloved Mi Fans of Vadodara and nearby. So I am honored to announce that this month, we will be having Redmi Note 7 hands-on fan meet where you guys will get the opportunity to hands on the Redmi Note 7 and also meet fellow Mi Fans and friends. Exciting isn't it?

Oh well, that's not all guess what we will be having with us the Product Manager, Mr. Sudeep Sahu on board with us for the fan meet! I am sure you all must be pretty much excited to meet him! If you are then don't miss this opportunity.  

Again wait, picture abhi bakhi hai mere dost! We will be even running some cool contests where you will get a chance to win exciting prizes!! So what are you waiting for, click on the Join button asap!

Venue - Mi Home, Siddharth Complex, Vasna
Meeting Time - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Date - 3rd March, 2019
How to Reach - Mi Home

So, are you all excited for the Redmi Note 7 and meeting Mr. Sudeep S just like us, then don't miss the opportunity to experience it. Come and join us and make the Fan Meet a Grand Success!!!! For more details or any queries do join our official telegram group from below-provided link.

Come and Join Mi Fan Club Vadodara!
Mi Fan Club Vadodara: Telegram Group
Link: https://t.me/mifcvadodara

Or scan the below QR Code:
FAQ - (Frequently Asked Question)

Q - Why a group on Telegram and not on WhatsApp?

A - Telegram is having much secure privacy. Telegram doesn't require your mobile number, the account can be shared by user ID's. So that's why we have decided to use Telegram. Pretty cool, isn't it?

You can also contact us if you have any queries using links on Telegram or on Mi Community.
Furqaan - www.telegram.me/furqaan_shaikh

Emmanuel - https://telegram.me/EmmanuelAntony

Regards,
Mi FC Vadodara Core Team

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log