banner.png (285.81 KB, Downloads: 1)
2019-05-20 08:26:06 Upload
Have you started using Mi Pay - an exclusive payments app for Xiaomi users in India, based on BHIM UPI? Mi Pay allows you simple, convenient & secure transactions - whether that’s to your friends or family, through UPI or direct to the bank account. If you have not started using yet, it is the time for you to start using Mi Pay and stand a chance to win BIG - Mi TV & Redmi Note 7 every day.
Win Redmi Note 7 & Mi TV every day
Download Mi Pay:
(link works only in Xiaomi devices on Mi Community app)
The Contest will be held on Mi Pay from 20th May 2019 to 2nd Jun 2019 (23:59:59 IST).
How to Participate
Users can complete the following tasks on Mi Pay to earn a maximum of seven (7) chances each day:
- Users can use the chances to win coupons that can be redeemed on https://www.mi.com/in/ (“Mi.com”) or Mi Store mobile application (“Mi Store”) for prizes. Winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- A single user shall not use multiple mobile phone numbers, Mi account IDs or UPI IDs to participate in this Contest. If a user is found doing such activity he/she will be disqualified from the contest.
Prizes to be wonUsers can win the following prizes during the contest period:
(i) Redmi Note 7 coupons
(ii) Mi TV 4A Pro 32 coupons
A total of Ninety(90) Redmi Note 7 and Thirty (30) Mi TV will be given out as prize during the contest period.
How to claim your prize coupon
Internet and data issues
Please make sure that your internet connection is stable during the Contest. If you win, do not clear the app data/browser data before you claim your coupons. We shall not be responsible for any issues regarding coupons that are caused by clearing the app data or signing out of your Mi Account.
Terms & Conditions
1. You acknowledge and agree that your participation in this Contest is subject to these terms and conditions (‘Terms’) and you agree to be bound by the same.
2. For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires, “you” or “user” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to participate in this Contest. The term “Xiaomi”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Xiaomi and its affiliates.
3. Participation in this Contest is open to only those users of Mi Pay who:
(i) can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use Mi Pay. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not transact on or use Mi Pay. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Mi Pay, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on Mi Pay. Xiaomi reserves the right to refuse to provide You with access to Mi Pay if it is brought to Xiaomi's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years;
(ii) have a valid and existing Mi account; and
(iii) are residing in India.
4. Employees of Xiaomi and its affiliates, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and employees of Xiaomi’s advertising agencies and Contest partners are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
5. Conducting this Contest is prohibited in the state of Tamil Nadu and thus, users residing in the state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
6. Providing consent to Correspondence Information Processing:
(i) You will not be required to share any information with Xiaomi except where you win a coupon, in which case you will have to share your email ID and mobile (“Correspondence Information”). No information other than the Correspondence Information shall be furnished by you to Xiaomi and Xiaomi assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or misuse of such information.
(ii) Xiaomi shall collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with Xiaomi’s obligations under law; and (b) deliver the coupons to you in accordance with these Terms.
(iii) Xiaomi does not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party.
(iv) Xiaomi will delete the Correspondence Information upon fulfilling its obligations under these Terms.
7. No Cheating
Cheating ruins the activity experience for legitimate users and will not be tolerated. If you are caught cheating, by registering different accounts on the same phone or using cheating programs or by adopting any other suspicious or fraudulent means, you will be disqualified and you will not win any coupons. Xiaomi’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard.
(ii) Xiaomi reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms in the event of any Users finding them unclear.
(iii) All correspondence related to the Contest will be made by Xiaomi through its email ID email@example.com only. Users are advised not to provide their details to calls/emails from any other ID and Xiaomi will have no liability in relation thereto.
(iv) You shall indemnify and hold harmless Xiaomi and its officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms.
(v) Xiaomi shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, force majeure circumstances, or any other reason beyond its control, and shall not be liable to pay any monetary compensation or otherwise for the same.
(vi) IN NO EVENT SHALL XIAOMI BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, EVEN IF XIAOMI HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. To the maximum extent that is permissible under law, Xiaomi’s liability shall be limited to INR 1000.
(vii) Xiaomi reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, amend, or modify any part of or the entire Contest at any time without any notice and Xiaomi will have no liability in relation thereto.
(viii) Coupons are not exchangeable for other rewards, or refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances.
(ix) These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India.
9. For any questions with respect to this Contest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1800-103-6286.
An easy way to pay!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .