In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Q&A] searching for the alarm ringtone "smart alarm" inside my phone. anyone knows?

2019-03-31 11:15:31
105 2
When I setting up my alarm, I saw a new ringtone named "smart alarm" exist and became my default alarm tone after the recently update. But, as and when, the ringtone was changed to another which is also unknown to me. I like both very much!~ and, I would like to keep both for my future alarm tone.

Where are these alarm ringtones keep inside my Mi Max 3?

Trying to find by using direct connect to my PC but seems like not able to find any of system ringtones at all.

Thank you.
2019-03-31 11:15:31
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

Open Clock app, click on Settings, there you can find the list of ringtones.
2019-03-31 22:35:02

Rookie Bunny

1553770249 Author | from MI MAX 3

yes, that is the ringtone list. I can see the file shortcut at there. But,  I really want is the ringtone file. Can help to identify the ringtone file location?
2019-04-03 04:28:57