In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

Mi Devices Q &A
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] [Live]Get Q & A Support For Xiaomi Smartphones From The Device Experts on 13 & 14th April

2019-04-11 22:45:30
210145 2278
Hello, Mi Fans!
Mi Community is an active platform for Mi fans. Not only we discuss about Mi products and technology, but also help out each other. We have already conducted a lot of Q&A sessions with the help of Device Team and Device moderators on Mi Community for device-related queries.
This Saturday i.e. 13th April starting from 00:00 AM to 00:00 AM on 14th April, you can post any questions related to the following all xiaomi smartphones launched in India and get answer on 14th April

Q&A Schedule
  • Q&A session date: 13th of April from 00:00 AM to 00:00 AM on 14th April.
  • Answering date: 14th of April

We will open this thread on 00:00 AM of 13th and close it at 00:00 AM on 14th. Our team will go through your questions and then next day ie. Sunday 14th, you will get a solution/suggestion for your question. We will try our best to provide further support in case some more questions arise in your mind.

Please mark your calendars and we’re ready to help you out.

Procedure for joining Q&A session:
1. Reply to this thread with your issue(s).
2. Our Mi Community device experts will reply to your issue(s) on the next day, that is on Sunday
3. If the issue is not resolved in the reply, you can follow up with the Mi Community Device experts for further support in this same thread regarding your issue.

Additional points to keep in mind for this Q&A session
1. Use only English while replying to this thread.
2. Please mention your issue(s) in detail
3. Remember to mention your MIUI Version. Mention if you are using Developer/Stable ROM, Global/China ROM, Rooted/Unrooted, Mi Recovery/TWRP/Other. Also give more relevant information about your issue(s) if possible, so that we can understand your problem better and solve it quickly.
4. If you have issue(s) like device slipped in water, has physical damage and similar ones, we recommend you visit your nearest Xiaomi service center and get your device checked.

IMP: This session is meant to help you out in the issues that you are facing in your device only. This session is not meant to answer any MIUI feature request or Android version upgrade request. Thanks.

Some common questions which you should avoid

Q1 When will I get stable Miui 10 Update for my device?
The Miui 10 Stable rom has been released to the supported devices. You can get more info here https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1584271-1-0.html

Q.2. I don't own a Xiaomi device, can I post my issue(s) here?
No, you should not. This thread is only for issues regarding Xiaomi devices.

Q.3 I will not be available during this 'LIVE; Q&A session, will I still get support?
Please do not worry, you can always make a Q&A thread in a particular device section and our Community Device Team Members are always there to assist you.

Q.4. When can I get Android update for my Mi/Redmi Device?
There is no info regarding android update for any device. Once it is available for any device, it will be updated in Mi Community.

Q.5. Where can I download the official MIUI ROMs for my Device?
You can download it from respective device sections

Q.6. Can I post my issue(s) regarding service centers here?
For issue(s) regarding service centers, please post it in the Customer Feedback section here: https://in.c.mi.com/in/forum-74-1.html

Q.7. Is Redmi Note 6 pro having Dual Speaker Or Mono Speaker?
Redmi Note 6 is having a mono speaker. The other grill is for the microphone.

A very big thanks in advance to all the Device mods, Device team members and Mi Community members who will help us in this Q&A session.

NOTE: Mi Community users are providing us with valuable feedback in every Q and A session so that we can raise and forward these issues. It is a humble request to users please do not post off-topic or spam in replies; if anyone posts any irrelevant post, it will be deleted immediately.

Subscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:
2019-04-11 22:45:30
Favorites166 RateRate
Mi Devices Q &A
Our MI Community Device Expert Team Members will try their best to answer all your queries in the shortest possible time.
15 Article Description     2249 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Rookie Bunny

pachz | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

still there is a problem in slow motion camera(redmi note 7 pro). Iam not getting good slow mo outs. how can i fix this problem? any updation coming for this?
2019-04-13 01:36:21
I am niot able to use redmi note 7 pro while charging as screen is immediately wipe out....Is it normal?
2019-04-13 02:11:55

Master Bunny

Samarth Soni | from Redmi Note 5

thanks for sharing
2019-04-13 02:13:29

Rookie Bunny

1684839432 | from app

2019-04-13 02:26:01

Semi Pro Bunny

sunil kamaliya | from Redmi Note 7

RN 7 supports wideline l1 but we can't able to see FHD videos on Netflix and prime video???
when we can see FHD videos on Netflix and prime video???
2019-04-13 02:26:57

Grandmaster Bunny

rupy | from Redmi Y2

thanks for the information
2019-04-13 02:40:23

Grandmaster Bunny

1576618677 | from Redmi 3S

how change my mobile number so that my medals and points transfer new number.
2019-04-13 02:42:53

Advanced Bunny

Samar 19 | from Redmi Note 5

when redmi note 5 receive new update???????
2019-04-13 02:45:07

Pro Bunny

Parveen Mehra | from Redmi 3S

just tell me my device is Redmi 3s and it is on beta rom and some issue I faces so tell beta is Stop for this handset in future and I update my device to stable rom for big free aur stay in beta for waiting beta update please reply. tell me beta is fully closed for this device.
2019-04-13 02:46:35

Rookie Bunny

5196126828 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

how to dark mode enable
2019-04-13 02:46:58