In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 3 & Mi 4

Device Team Weekly Poll
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Discussion] [DT Weekly Poll #5] Which Charging System Would You Prefer?

2019-04-14 00:56:20
16034 135
Hi MI Fans!!!
As you are aware that we have started a new series for you the guys, called Device Team Weekly Poll.Where we give an opportunity to the MI fans to share their opinions here.
So, We are back with another poll this week. Now this time it's about Charging. Nowadays there are so many types of charging processes are available like Normal charging, Fast charging, Wireless charging,etc.  now it's time to expand this term and collect your opinions. So without wasting more time let's jump to the article.

What is Charging?

It is the process of supplying the electric charge i.e. Electrons to an object or to lossing the electric charge from an object called charging. In this way, the uncharged object gets charged. In this process electrons(Negative charge) attracted towards positive pole of battery and photon( Positive charge ) attracted towards negative pole and by making this process our mobile battery gets charged.

Types of Charging :

1. Normal Charging
It is the traditional way of Charging the device battery in which we charge our battery by using the traditional chargers of type 5V/2A which takes nearly 2 Hours and 20 Minutes to complete charge the 4000mAh battery. The biggest advantage of this process is it can increase battery life. On the other hand, it also has some disadvantages like in this fast going life it takes some extra time to charge the device battery.

2.Fast Charging
Fast charging is the highly appreciated technology and it is a must-have feature in today's smartphones. Fast charging increases the current sent to battery to fill up it's capacity quicker. It requires a fast charger to charge the device. It takes around 1 Hour and 40 Minutes to complete charge the 4000mAh battery. The advantage of using fast charging is that it offers a high speed to charge our device, on the other side regular use of fast charging may decrease battery life and produces heat at the terminals.
Here are some specifications of fast chargers by Qualcomm-

3. Wireless Charging
This technology uses wireless connection and charges the device situated some distance away. Current by the adapter is converted into the high frequency and this high frequency is received by the Charging pads and allows the battery to charge wirelessly. Going through it advantages that there is no need for cables, allows mobility to charge device etc. On the negative side, it has a disadvantage that it allows mobility in a very short distance.

That's it from my side friends, Now it's your time to vote for best in the comment section.

Source1 2 3

Subscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:
Single Poll thread Total 501 Users Voted

12.38% (62)

56.49% (283)

31.14% (156)
Submit
2019-04-14 00:56:20
Favorites76 RateRate
Device Team Weekly Poll
Hi Mi fans Welcome to our new "Device Team Weekly Poll" thread series by Device Team.
13 Article Description     231 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

J C Paul | from Redmi Note 4

I usually prefer wireless charging.
2019-04-14 01:35:20

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

I prefer wireless charging.
2019-04-14 01:37:27

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

I prefer fast charging
2019-04-14 02:16:53
G.Prasad.

Advanced Bunny

Suren surendhar | from Redmi Note 4

I prefer to fast charging
2019-04-14 02:56:52

Mayank #1 | from Redmi 4A

Obviously fast charging
2019-04-14 03:17:15
Fast charging
2019-04-14 05:31:26

Advanced Bunny

1734885261 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I prefer quick charging rather then wireless because if your battery is low and you need to take a call it's better to have a wired connection while you are attending the call if it's wireless then your phone migh switch off
2019-04-14 10:18:05

Pro Bunny

Aravind Vaithy | from Redmi Note 5

Wireless Charging is my favorite ☺️
2019-04-14 10:31:10

Wizard Bunny

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 4

I Prefer Normal Chargeing.
2019-04-14 11:57:19