In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5

[Other] Snapdragon Elite Gaming : The Ultimate Gaming Phone Experience

2019-04-22 11:44:17
2186 28
Hi Mi Fans,

Happy to see you all again. Today I’m here with a exciting thread for the gamers in this community. Are you looking for a gaming experience with smooth interactions, superior performance, blazing-fast response, incredible audio, cinema-quality graphics, and more if yes this is a thread specially for you guys.

The All New Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming

Mobile Gaming is moving to its next dimension where we can see nowadays more graphics rich games and multiplayer games getting more popular. Even the games in PS Consoles and PC’s games are now possible in our smartphones. But these graphics rich games and multiplayer games can drain your battery life of your smartphone and can push the GPU to its limits. Now with the all new Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming technology it has all the capacity to meet all the challenges like graphics rich gaming experience,smooth interactions, superior performance, blazing-fast response, incredible audio and more. Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming technology is all ready to fully embrace the expectations that come with the new era of mobile gaming.

AT What Areas Snapdragon Elite Gaming Fuels Your Smartphone

Snapdragon Elite Gaming provides the visuals, performance, and audio features designed to fuel next-level gaming experiences. Lets begin with visuals and graphics.

1. Visuals and Graphics

Graphics is always a key when it comes to any gaming so Snapdragon Elite Gaming comes with Vulkan® 1.1 Graphics Driver which gives mobile gaming a boost also devices with Elite Gaming supports HDR rendering and display. The true HDR has the capacity to display the game over a billion shades of colour and the Vulkan 1.1 Graphics Driver gives developers more control over the game’s shading, depth, and detail, adding to the enhanced realism you crave as you race down the track.

2. Audio

We gamers always wanted a crystal clear audio experience with lowering latency even when we are on our wireless headphones. With Game Wireless Audio Qualcomm aptX Adaptive which is a Snapdragon Elite Gaming feature which make everything possible. With Game Wireless Audio Qualcomm aptX Adaptive feature in Snapdragon Elite Gaming it can synchronize surround sound and can provide lowering latency even when we are on our wireless headphones.

3. Performance

Now moving to the main part ‘Performance’ Snapdragon Elite Gaming devices are packed with a variety of gaming features which includes Game Fast Loader, Game Jank Reducer, Game Q-Sync, Game Network Latency Manager & anti-cheat extensions. Let’s start with Game Fast Loader which launches your mobile game at a lightning Speed so your coffee won’t get cold anymore waiting for your game to start after opening your gaming application. Next comes Q-Sync this technology is developed to automatically adjusts the device’s display refresh rate to ensure that the game runs without any hiccups. Next comes the most interesting feature Game Network Latency Manager we always want our mobile game to be more efficient and fluid so with the help of Game Network Latency Manager feature it automatically optimizes your device’s settings by reducing latency, every shift in direction is immediately reflected in the game to make the game more efficient and fluid. And here is a extra bonus benefit for all the gamers here we always wanted especially all the multiplayer games to be fair so this anti-cheat extensions feature which makes it very difficult for the hackers to take advantage of the backend, so the race always remains fair.

Snapdragon elite gaming experiences will be made available on next-generation devices powered by the Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform. Which provides the  performance, features, and enhancements needed for next-level gaming experience, the Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform provides players extraordinary graphics experience with the the latest graphics driver in Snapdragon mobile gaming like the Vulkan 1.1 graphics driver and the first announced mobile platform to capture 4K HDR with portrait mode for an elevated gaming experience available on a mobile device.

So Mi Fans this all about the new Snapdragon Elite Gaming. Let me know your thoughts about this Snapdragon Elite Gaming in the comment section below. Thank You for Reading and will catch you guys in my next interesting thread.

THANK YOU MI FANS FOR READING

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +10 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-22 11:44:17
Favorites20 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

5209740566 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

nice and nice products
2019-04-22 12:19:40
Well Detailed Explanation ...Appreciated !!!
2019-04-22 13:39:21

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

That's interesting!
2019-04-22 14:01:16

Read Only

RJP AKSHAY RANA | from Redmi Note 4

AWSOME ONE!!!!!
2019-04-22 14:08:26
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Rookie Bunny

5193571343 | from Redmi Note 4

we want #POCO_F2 as soon as possible...
honestly I'm waiting for poco f2
I love speed and battery backup... nothing else....
so please launch something for speed in a well price range...
like real me 3 pro....I don't buy this...bec I'm waiting for mi response ..
please do it fast ..I love mi
2019-04-22 14:45:07

Pro Bunny

Updated user | from Redmi Note 4

nice information
2019-04-22 14:48:29

Master Bunny

Shahvez002 | from Redmi 3S

That's interesting
2019-04-22 14:50:43

Pro Bunny

Speclock | from app