In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Jaipur

[Recap] [RECAP] MiFC-JAIPUR 19th Meetup - Technical Bootcamp 2

2019-04-26 17:35:12
669 1

Hello Mi Fans.
Hope you are doing fine.

We are back again with yet another Awesome Fan Meet Recap. As you all know, Last Meet is Incredible for all Mi fans.

Like it was decided earlier the fan meet for the month of April was scheduled for 21th April 2019. The time for the fan meet was 10:00AM and most people reached the venue on time. This shows the excitement of our beloved Mi Fans.
VENUE :- JAWAHAR CIRCLE , JAIPUR

The Jawahar Circle Garden is a unique destination for the visitors of the Pink City of Jaipur in Rajasthan. The garden is honoured as the largest circular park all over in Asia. The beautiful garden is situated near to the Jawaharlal Nehru Marg. This greatest circular park is encompassed by the rose garden and has different concentric tracks that make it a unique amongst the most visited  parks of the pink city.
Phateh Bhai taking attendence of all Mi fans who's coming this meet.

After Sometime, Phateh Bhai and Chirag made all the fans bootloader and this unlocking tutorial, the type of Rome, the rom flashing guide and told, everything was well explained and there was some problem about the phone , Directed and told all those fans.

Snacks Time.

I also clicked some photos that I want to share with you.

Finally, After Some well spend time , it was the time for the Group Photo with the MiFC Jaipur banner.

A special thanks to all Mi Fans for attending this meet and making it a grand success. MiFC Jaipur president Phateh Bhai and Rituraj Bhai for supporting us in organizing and planning of this Fan Meet.

I Hope so everyone like my theard.

Do You Live in Jaipur & are a Mi FAN like us, also want to join our club & Meetups..?

Join Mi Fan Club Jaipur

Follow On Instagram MiFC Jaipur

Following on the Twitter channel

THANKS EVERYONE
REGARDS :- PINKU MEENA
2019-04-26 17:35:12
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

5177390220 | from Redmi 5

We are back again with yet another Awesome Fan Meet Recap. As you all know, Last Meet is Incredible for all Mi fans. 
2019-04-26 19:48:53