In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] **Change Miui Dialer and Upgrade to Oreo/Pie**

2019-05-01 06:15:42
194 1
Please, allow us to use Google Phone Dialer App, stock Miui Dialer on Global Stable ROM 10.2.1 **s big time with pathetic background blurred UI with big image icon!, I am able to install Google Phone Stock Dialer on Mi Max 2, but screen doesn't wake up(screen is locked)when someone is calling(after changing default dialer app to Google Phone via settings too), it wakes up only with stock default Miui App

Lots of features are missing in this version, Needed Pie based Miui, skip Oreo it is already late!

****Update***

After searching on XDA, I could find modified Google Dialer Apks which are now working fine on Max 2, the screen lock wake up was permission issue I guess, now phone wakes up from sleep, when you are getting a call!
2019-05-01 06:15:42
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

MI MAX 2. | from MI MAX 2

ain't gonna happen..the company ditched Mi Max 2..
2019-05-01 10:39:36