Hello, Mi Fans!
MIUI, the commingling formula of Android meets customization, is designed to elevate the user experience with imperative and whizz-bang features. Mi Community is glad to announce the full changelog and download links for MIUI Global Beta ROM 9.5.9.
To serve the best to most users, MIUI comes with two different categories of iterations: MIUI Stable ROM and MIUI Global Beta ROM. Global Beta ROM, the weekly released version with cutting-edge features, serves best to the tech-savvy users. While MIUI Stable ROM focuses more on the stability of available features by holding the introduction of new features for a specific time frame. By default, the device ships with MIUI Stable ROM, you may learn more about MIUI here.
MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM Supported Devices:
MI MAX/Prime, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 4X, MI MAX 2, Redmi Y1 / Lite, Redmi Note 5, MI MIX 2, Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, POCO F1, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro.
How to upgrade to MIUI Developer ROM
1. Back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI, know more here.
2. Stable ROM users of MIUI, please upgrade to MIUI Dev ROM via fastboot method (download fastboot ROM here).
3. MIUI Global Beta ROM users, If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fast boot flashing, know more here
Lock screen, Status bar, Notification shade
- Added Lock screen Custom clock feature which includes three lock screen clock formats to match with a variety of wallpaper styles.
- Calendar icon on the turned off screen
- Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
- Search keywords for the items in the Settings
- Fingerprint error prompts didn't always appear when expected
- Prompt for adding a screen lock before recording a fingerprint
- Fingerprint shortcuts didn't work in landscape orientation
- Fingerprint unlock didn't always work with the screen off
- Improved the copy for "Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off"
- UI layouts for items on the turned off screen
- Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off screen
Note: Global Beta ROM 9.5.9 for Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 5 & Redmi 4 has been suspended.
Redmi Note 6 Pro - 9.5.9- 9.0
Recovery ROM 1.7G 4a14fe813ba5edd28eadb2c9c8c2cf9b
Fastboot ROM 2.6G 482acb7bd61697a0f4ed3313252cd8b4
Redmi 6 Pro IN - 9.5.9- 9.0
Recovery ROM 1.7G 7b386e8cca478c906c26197c727ed4a2
Fastboot ROM 2.1G 3121e69f5d390422605187bad721bea3
POCO F1 GLOBAL - 9.5.9- 9.0
Recovery ROM 1.8G c4edab41e66ccfe737a82f41ef432b84
Fastboot ROM 2.5G 4abad0227860657812b42c188d608580
Redmi Note 5 Pro - 9.5.9- 9.0
Recovery ROM 1.7G b0a251b23d74a27ff3edb425e2e6dde7
Fastboot ROM 2.3G 3fb9879365f8ceb9162859675bda21ba
Redmi 5 Global - 9.5.9- 8.1
Recovery ROM 1.4G c5699be38e2fa8297f43eb18f4a08bb0
Fastboot ROM 1.9G 0fed08ae1ce0b6ca235b4cac5c08c54c
Redmi 5A Global - 9.5.9- 8.1
Recovery ROM 1.4G 7a51967218a13cda6aea1c132d6c81b9
Fastboot ROM 1.9G c4d261e30ce5f92134eb6ceb3e6fcbb0
Redmi 6 - 9.5.9- 8.1
Recovery ROM 1.3G 9ce7cd6a8ef8adc326a5a9bfa65cd221
Fastboot ROM 1.9G 79a8bd8209cb92cef0599dcc8f864de9
Redmi 6A - 9.5.9- 8.1
Recovery ROM 1.3G b0b53786e731a499158e237501aa6ef9
Fastboot ROM 1.9G 94b25f2d0f6674b21f1283f36e577a6c
Redmi Y1 lite - 9.5.9- 7.1
Recovery ROM 1.5G 5611d5ef1780e1ef83851e797013333d
Fastboot ROM 1.8G 93722fd604c67fb3f64a2d59622e3b8b
Redmi Y1 - 9.5.9- 7.1
Recovery ROM 1.5G 7a3486b0c247667d6c9d052786a071c3
Fastboot ROM 1.8G 55df3a4f65c0f18111f6a91ff0d4f068
MI MAX 2 Global - 9.5.9- 7.1
Recovery ROM 1.7G e2bf45cdf3b1e515f23313e83cd61f56
Fastboot ROM 2.0G db8469b4f524d61874b66046f1b2f8c2
Mi Community is Xiaomi Community’s official Android app and a home for Mi fans in India. It helps you share your ideas and interact with other Mi fans on-the-move.
Mi Community App on Google Play Store:
What do you think about this update, let us know in the comments below?
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .